Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on July 15, 2012
I love Nylabone products due to their quality and their treats being made in USA. However, this treat has a couple of downfalls:

-It is a softer chew, so it doesn't last very long. Within half an hour our young poodle - who has his mostly baby teeth - had devoured about a third of the chew. We had to take it away so he wouldn't finish it all at once.

-The chew is made with an orange colored dye. This dye stains fur and whatever fabric your dog may be chewing on such as carpet or their bed.

-The next morning our dog had loose stools that didn't smell very pleasant.

I will probably get the small size as a tiny treat, but the large size is not recommended. Even (or maybe especially?) for a big dog, as they will eat it faster and could get tummy troubles after.
on March 24, 2013
I bought this product with the hope of keeping my dog entertained for longer than five minutes. My 95 pound Mastiff, who is an aggressive chewer, spent about five minutes devouring the bone. It was not durable enough for him.