Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on HTL

on July 15, 2012
I love Nylabone products due to their quality and their treats being made in USA. However, this treat has a couple of downfalls:

-It is a softer chew, so it doesn't last very long. Within half an hour our young poodle - who has his mostly baby teeth - had devoured about a third of the chew. We had to take it away so he wouldn't finish it all at once.

-The chew is made with an orange colored dye. This dye stains fur and whatever fabric your dog may be chewing on such as carpet or their bed.

-The next morning our dog had loose stools that didn't smell very pleasant.

I will probably get the small size as a tiny treat, but the large size is not recommended. Even (or maybe especially?) for a big dog, as they will eat it faster and could get tummy troubles after.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2013
I bought this product with the hope of keeping my dog entertained for longer than five minutes. My 95 pound Mastiff, who is an aggressive chewer, spent about five minutes devouring the bone. It was not durable enough for him.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse