Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

VINE VOICEon April 27, 2011
The people that i sent it to loved it. I am glad that I did purchase this. The price for me was right and it was nice to get a great price to try out the products. It arrived on time and Easter was a big hit for the people I chose this for. I sent this to a few people and people loved that it looked so nice and inviting.
on March 2, 2014
For the price and size this tower makes a great gift to someone. It is even better when Amazon offers a coupon with it.
on April 23, 2013
It was smaller than I thought it would be. Would have been a better gift for a teacher or an acquaintance, and not my boyfriend's mother.
on December 7, 2011
I sent the Galaxy gift tower to my friend who is very sick. The package arrived on time and in good shape. The only problem was there was no note enclosed. After a few days I didn't hear from my friend so I called her to see if she got it. She did recieve it but didn't know who it was from. Other than that, which is very important I would order from here again.Wine.com Galaxy Gift Tower
on May 20, 2015
Bought for my daughter as an extra gift for Mother's Day since there was a lightning deal-The milk chocolate was cloudy. She was afraid to eat it. I believe it may have been due to where it was stored, but wasn't sure because I didn't see it. She thanked me for the thought but threw it away. I was very upset that I gifted something that was rejected because it didn't look appetizing. I wish I could have gotten my money back instead of it going in the trash. Lesson learned-if the company doesn't know how to properly store their products, I don't want any part of it.
on December 30, 2015
Do Not purchase! We had fun trying to guess What creature lived in the cute, star shaped box but were unwilling to eat any.

We actually received he item a few months ago but just saw the pic on my phone and was reminded to alert potential customers!

Ps : please feel free to contact me if you have a guess as to what creature would cause these tiny holes in the candies?
review image
on March 13, 2014
I bought this as a gift so I can't really comment on the taste of the treats. It shipped promptly (as always with Amazon) and is presented in attractive presentation boxes with ribbon. At the time of my purchase, Amazon was offering a nice $10 off discount coupon (thus the 4 star rating). I doubt I would have purchased it without the coupon, but the gift was well received.
on August 1, 2014
I got this as a gift for my sister. I had it delivered to her job it arrived just in time!She loved it.If you are planing to give this as a present its the right choice!
on June 23, 2014
Got my tower of candy and it was just perfect, very good pretzels, great find and great buy. Will buy again
on April 23, 2015
I bought these for my house guest as a welcoming gift. Needless to say I cannot tell you how good they were personally, because she never shared!! She did tell me that they were the absolute bomb and she even took the beautiful star-shaped boxes home with her to re-use for gifts. I got mad props and didn't have to do anything other click some keys with Amazon!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse