Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

I sent this to my family for Christmas and they loved it. I ordered kind of late but they guaranteed delivery by Christmas (with standard shipping) and they were on time. My family raved about how beautiful it was and how tasty all the chocolates were. I definately recommend this seller for delivering on time and this product for being more than just a lot of "filler".
on December 6, 2009
I live in Brazil. I bought this product as Birthday Gift for my brother who lives in New York. Unfortunately i made a mistake by writing the wrong number of is building in the shipping address, so i decided to contact the seller who was very helpful and updated the address with UPS. I wish i have this kind of sellers here in my country.
I sure i going to buy from him again in the future and i strongly recommend this seller for everybody !
on April 15, 2012
I received this as a gift and have really enjoyed it. The chocolate was fresh and each box was different. What a fun and tasty gift.
on January 29, 2014
I don't know what the snacks inside the boxes actually look or taste like because it was a gift. However, when I got the shipment, i was disappointed. The boxes looked cheap, they were scuffed up in several places and quite small looking. (i understand i should have looked at the measurements first so i'm not blaming the seller on this but if you're expecting a huge glorious tower of gold boxes, you will be disappointed.) I would suggest just going to your local grocery store and buying gift baskets there. They look much nicer and more impressive as a gift.
on February 19, 2013
I gave these as a gift to my girlfriends mom and she loved them the only comment i had is that there was no ghiradeli symbol on the outer box which would be nice to let the gift recipient know they are not getting some cheap generic choclolate. I also heard that the chocolate covered pretzels were mediocre
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2014
wonderful I would definitely buy again. I sent it as a gift and it was much appreciated. I hope it is offered next year too
on May 24, 2011
This was so much better than I expected. The packaging was pretty and there was a ton of chocolate. Perfect!!
on December 26, 2013
sure looked like a large gift online but it turned olut not to be very much for the $ charged.
on December 18, 2012
While the boxes were a tid bit smaller than I expected, the arrangement was done exactly like in the photo. The treats were absolutely delectable and the gift was adorned by all. I definitely would purchase this item again but in a bigger form.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2011
Given as a gift.........Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower..........They were very happy with this and I would buy again for others!~ You can never go wrong with chocolate!~
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse