Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 28, 2010
It was ome of my mother's christmas gifts. I felt that it was pretty small for the price. Had I seen it at a store, I would not have purchased.
on January 20, 2015
Arrived promptly. All fruit was delicious and fresh, not dried out as some other reviewers have commented. I was a bit surprised by the pits in the dates, but they were managable.
on May 12, 2015
Sent them as a gift to family. Those that like dried fruit, really liked the selection and taste.
on January 7, 2015
They enjoyed it alot . They where both happy for the dried fruit .
on December 27, 2013
MADE HER DAY!!!! This is the first Christmas my Grandmother is celebrating without our Grandfather, it brightened her spirits a LOT, thank you so very much for being a part of a MUCH better holiday for her. THankfully this arrived on time!!!