Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Facility Spring Cleaning $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

on April 30, 2011
Was verry dissappointed with contents. The contents were more like sample size. Was embarrased to give it to person i had bought it for. Will never order from this company again.
on December 9, 2014
The box is the best part, its very nice, with a faux animal hide texture, and a bow around it. That is the best part...

Inside is 90% shredded card stock, 3 tea bags, 3 packs of hot chocolate mix, 2 biscotti, and 2 very small chocolates. All of the items are institutional grade.

I don't think they set out to produce a "dollar store quality" product, but that is what this is. Save your money and send your loved ones a gift card...
on May 8, 2014
I bought this when it was on sale for about $15. It came with a pair of biscotti and three packages of hot cocoa and three tea packets. That's all. The description mentions something about chocolates but those were absent. I was going to give this as part of a birthday gift but given the sparse contents I'm just going to keep it to myself and avoid this brand in the future.
on December 21, 2015
If I could give this zero stars and still review it I would. The description states that this box contains: Nonni's Chocolate Dipped Biscotti (2pc), Bellagio Raspberry Hot Cocoa (1.25oz), Organic Breakfast Tea (1pc), Organic Chai Tea (1pc), Organic Lemon Ginger Tea (1pc), and Lindt Caramel Truffles (2pc), Bellagio White Chocolate Hot Cocoa (1.25oz). THAT IS NOT WHAT WAS IN THE BOX! Sorry, not shouting, just wanted to be sure you see what you're getting. I ordered two of these thinking they would be nice treats to go with the gifts I got for the girls in my office. Thankfully I also have other gifts for them because these were a huge disappointment! Both of my boxes were missing the truffles and one hot chocolate, so what I got were two tiny biscotti, three teabags, and a single serve hot chocolate in a whole lot of shredded packing material! SO NOT WORTH IT!
on November 30, 2015
Came in a photo box, a little scratched but it was cheap so I didn't think anything of it. Contents were not as listed in the description, and one packet of cocoa opened and spilled during shipment. Had to clean it all out. Contents in my box were: 3 tea bags, 2 hot cocoa mixes (1 opened), candies and caramel corn.
on March 30, 2015
Just the right size to say "I thought of you". The person I sent it to, loved it. The surprise is adding to the effect.
review image review image
on January 27, 2014
I sent these to my husband at the hotel he was staying in. The box was a little smaller than expected, as were the items, but overall it was a nice sweet treat to surprise him with.
on January 3, 2016
Not sure what I expected, but a couple of dollars w/ of product for $20.00 was definitely not it. Very cheapy..save your money and buy See's next time. skc
on March 17, 2015
Super small and unexciting. A white elephant gift.
on December 13, 2015