Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on February 1, 2014
i bought this to have on the buffet when holiday company came to tea but after tasting it i cut it up and put it out for the birds only the apricots were good all the other fruit was terrible taste and texture never again
on June 27, 2011
Got these as a Christmas gift for a friend. I bought the package in "Medium" not large. Later, as part of the Christmas ceremony, I went to visit him and was able to snack on the gift I had sent. The items, with the exception of apricots, were darned near tasteless. I was embarrased and mentioned my finding to my host. He agree: the worst I have ever given him. Only the apricots redeemed this as a two star.
on January 4, 2015
This was by far the most disappointing item I have ever ordered off Amazon. The items appearance was significantly lacking compared to the picture. I'm not even sure it came from the vendor as the label was completely different from the picture and another item I ordered from same vendor. I was truly embarrassed to put it in the gift basket I was making. I hope it tasted much better than it looked. And "large" is not large in my opinion. I should have studied product size and weight more closely. I could have made a prettier product with more for half the cost if I had visited my local whole foods type of store. Absolutely not worth the price!
on January 19, 2014
The fruit is dryer than expected. The pears plums and peaches were dry and not enjoyable to eat. Too chewy. We would not recommend this item. Glad we did not give as a gift...
on May 7, 2012
I just got sick of sending flowers and I wanted my sister to experience something different. I decided on this Broadway Basketeers because she is allergic to the salt on most of the nut products and this has so many great dried fruits. She called me and was so so happy she said it was just huge and her husband and her were going to love eating it. This is a great basket for those who have allergies to food products. People love getting things to eat and this is the product for them. My sister has even used the empty box for her crafts.
on March 5, 2015
Very nice gift. Got one for myself to try and was very pleased. The only problem I have s the cost NOW I purchased my first box about a week ago for about $12.95 plus 1 day shipping. The next box for me was $app. 10.99 and PRIME shipping. Now I see they are $26.00... WOW the price of fruit really went up or the old prices were wrong.

This product is a great buy at $11--$12 at $26.00 buy something else..... Now off to enjoy my fruit knowing I paid less then the next customer!!!
on December 12, 2015
If you're just buying it for looks, then it's ok, but eating it may be a challenge. This fruit is so tough and dry I don't see how anyone can chew it. The wooden box, while attractive, smells awful. Don't waste your money on this.
on December 26, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my mother in law for xmas. She loves dried fruit and liked all of the different choices of fruit. She has had a lot of different dried fruits and she said this was one of the best she's had.
on February 14, 2015
This assortment was really great for someone on Weight Watcher's! Fruit is free points! And I like them too!
Fruit and shipping and seller were excellent. I loved the box! I will find a use for it!
Loved everything about this Valentine's day order!
I do have to say that someone in my office asked "what are these"? Obviously they don't know their fruit!
-David Allen
on December 26, 2014
Although the item shipped quickly and was nicely packaged, what I received was different than pictured. I specifically ordered this as a gift because of the dates and dates were mentioned on the ingredients. My package did not include dates. It was disappointing.