Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 31, 2011
Neighbors .... I sent this to Mom when she was in the hospital for a few days. She said it was perfect!!! your neighbor, HarleyBidness :-)
on November 13, 2013
Not only dry, but stale dry. Complained to Amazon, and they are refunding to my sister, who bought it for me as a "get-well" gift. While it looks pretty, and appealing, it could not be consumed. It was either extremely old, or processed poorly. This should not be tolerated by Amazon.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2012
I sent this to my father for Christmas and he was very happy with the product. (He already started to snack!) He mentioned some of the items he hasn't had in quite some time, so this was a treat. He lives a few states away so I haven't personally seen the product. Quick delivery! I am very pleased and would order again.
on February 10, 2013
I purchased two of these for gifts, so I cannot rate the taste. My first thought was they were smaller than I expected but still looked nice enough to give, but certainly not a "Wow" gift. It would help if company gave measurment in adddition to weight.
on April 6, 2014
Broadway Basketeers Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit (Medium) Gift Basket, came on time and was given as an addition to a dinner. It was enjoyed as a healthy after dinner snack.
on March 23, 2014
I liked this picturesque array of tasty fruit items. The best feature is the variety of fruit provided. Something for everyone. It's nice to enjoy food that is good for you.
on March 20, 2014
My daughter loved this product. She's watching her sugar intake - she's always looking for healthy fruit snacks. We will recommend your product to others.
on December 25, 2012
A great gift. My wife loved it and the low calory count was duely noted. Anyone that wants an unusual gift for someone should look into this.
on December 19, 2013
the picture does not depict what actually arrived similar only i sent as a gift, very disappointing

the gift note did not come with the package
on August 7, 2014
too many dates.
not worth the 30 dollars that I paid for it.
was only 15 dollars in the grocery store even then I thought that was high.