Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 23, 2015
This ring is beyond gorgeous! It sparkles and shines like crazy, and I have received SO MANY compliments on it already! The stock photos do NOT do this ring any justice at all! The silver is of excellent quality and polished to a high, white-gold type shine. The sapphires are a little bit darker than I would normally prefer, but are still clearly blue and obviously very real, not lab created. The diamonds are good quality and sparkle too! I'm very pleased with my ring and I couldn't be happier with how fast the shipping was! My husband ordered this for me Friday evening and I received it on Sunday morning thanks to our Prime membership.
review image review image review image review image
on March 21, 2011
I love this ring. Sapphire is my birthstone and one of the reasons I purchased this ring from Amazon. But now that I have it, it is so much more than just a birthstone ring. It looks like it came from my Grandmother's Estate Auction! Has the look of early 1900s. Always get good comments when I wear this ring. I love that it sits close to my finger...works great with gloves. It is a very impressive ring overall! Also, it is very true to size.
33 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2012
This ring is incredibly gorgeous, especially for the price I paid for it ($112.99).

It looks high quality with no visible imperfections. The sterling silver is flawless and the sapphires are cut very nicely. It sparkles really well. The sizing is accurate, I wear a 6 1/2 on my ring finger and the size 7 was slightly too large, but it fit alright on my middle finger. The ring is a decent size, large enough to draw attention, but not big enough to appear gaudy or feel heavy. I expected it to snag on things (like my clothing & gloves), but it actually doesn't at all.

I'm absolutely in love with this ring. It even impressed my mother, who owns many pieces of old and expensive jewelry to compare it to.

Well done, Amazon.com jewelry collection!
on January 8, 2012
This ring is every bit as beautiful as the picture, and then some. I have a diamond tester, and the diamonds are genuine, as I expected they would be.
The blue sapphires are a nice color. The sterling silver and the 14k gold make a stunning contrast. I love the art deco style. I'm very pleased with this ring, and the price is more than reasonable.

Feb 2013 - over a year later - still love this ring. It looks way more expensive than it is! The 14k gold accent really makes it look rich and the quality of the silver actually looks like white gold because it is so shiny.
on December 21, 2014
Absolutely beautiful! I get a ton of compliments and it is very comfortable. I love it!!
review image
on October 27, 2012
I read the reviews, however I really did not think I would be as WOW'd as I was.........It's absolutely beautiful....I have longer slim fingers and it looks stunning on my hand.........I am looking forward the compliments I am sure to recieve when I wear this ring..........I am now officially a fan...
on March 1, 2011
very happy with this ring :-) it came much faster than it was suppose to & it's really beautiful...especially for the price! i have gotten numerous compliments on it already.
on March 6, 2012
Very nice, looks better than the picture, a great value. Can't wait to buy my wife the matching pieces for her birthday.
on September 9, 2015
I am absolutely in love with my "deco" ring!!!! I have worn it pretty constant for about 3 months now and it's still as shiny and beautiful as the day it arrived! I do agree with fellow reviewers, the sapphires are darker than the picture shows. But, you still know just by looking at them they are indeed a dark beautiful blue. One would think by looking at this ring it would be delicate, but no!!! She's a very sturdy well-made ring!!!
I would highly recommend this ring, especially if you are a lover of bigger pieces of jewelry. This ring is worth every penny!!!!!
on May 4, 2014
I like this ring, and it's very DECO. It is so beautiful, but pay attention to the pictures, especially of the ring on a woman's hand, which does show how small the center and surrounding stones really are. They make a Deco statement, but are not showy. The ring is great, high-quality and well constructed, but I think the photos should show just how small the stones are.