Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on March 21, 2011
I love this ring. Sapphire is my birthstone and one of the reasons I purchased this ring from Amazon. But now that I have it, it is so much more than just a birthstone ring. It looks like it came from my Grandmother's Estate Auction! Has the look of early 1900s. Always get good comments when I wear this ring. I love that it sits close to my finger...works great with gloves. It is a very impressive ring overall! Also, it is very true to size.
33 comments58 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2015
This ring is beyond gorgeous! It sparkles and shines like crazy, and I have received SO MANY compliments on it already! The stock photos do NOT do this ring any justice at all! The silver is of excellent quality and polished to a high, white-gold type shine. The sapphires are a little bit darker than I would normally prefer, but are still clearly blue and obviously very real, not lab created. The diamonds are good quality and sparkle too! I'm very pleased with my ring and I couldn't be happier with how fast the shipping was! My husband ordered this for me Friday evening and I received it on Sunday morning thanks to our Prime membership.
review image review image review image review image
0Comment55 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2012
This ring is incredibly gorgeous, especially for the price I paid for it ($112.99).

It looks high quality with no visible imperfections. The sterling silver is flawless and the sapphires are cut very nicely. It sparkles really well. The sizing is accurate, I wear a 6 1/2 on my ring finger and the size 7 was slightly too large, but it fit alright on my middle finger. The ring is a decent size, large enough to draw attention, but not big enough to appear gaudy or feel heavy. I expected it to snag on things (like my clothing & gloves), but it actually doesn't at all.

I'm absolutely in love with this ring. It even impressed my mother, who owns many pieces of old and expensive jewelry to compare it to.

Well done, Amazon.com jewelry collection!
11 comment37 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2014
Absolutely beautiful! I get a ton of compliments and it is very comfortable. I love it!!
review image
0Comment41 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2012
This ring is every bit as beautiful as the picture, and then some. I have a diamond tester, and the diamonds are genuine, as I expected they would be.
The blue sapphires are a nice color. The sterling silver and the 14k gold make a stunning contrast. I love the art deco style. I'm very pleased with this ring, and the price is more than reasonable.

Feb 2013 - over a year later - still love this ring. It looks way more expensive than it is! The 14k gold accent really makes it look rich and the quality of the silver actually looks like white gold because it is so shiny.
0Comment30 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2011
very happy with this ring :-) it came much faster than it was suppose to & it's really beautiful...especially for the price! i have gotten numerous compliments on it already.
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2012
Very nice, looks better than the picture, a great value. Can't wait to buy my wife the matching pieces for her birthday.
on October 27, 2012
I read the reviews, however I really did not think I would be as WOW'd as I was.........It's absolutely beautiful....I have longer slim fingers and it looks stunning on my hand.........I am looking forward the compliments I am sure to recieve when I wear this ring..........I am now officially a fan...
on January 5, 2013
I was really impressed with the look and quality for the price. I dont like large gaudy looking jewelry; this ring was perfect in size and shape.
on November 1, 2012
My husband and I agreed we would buy this ring as a Christmas gift for me. When I opened the box I was dazzled and put it on - haven't taken it off since! Guess he'll have to buy me another git for Christmas! It's so comfortable to wear, and sits flat enough on my finger that I don't have to worry about any prongs getting caught on my clothes. Hooray for Amazon!!