Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 12, 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend, and she absolutely loved it. However its only been 2 months and the stone has already popped out. Trying to work with Amazon now to see how they respond to this.
(Update 4-30)
Amazon gave me a refund for the ring which broke, so I ordered a new one. I received it with no stone in the ring. Sent it back to Amazon, and got another refund.
0Comment41 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2011
Purchased this ring for my daughter as a birthday gift. It was perfect and even more beautiful in person. Very nice ring, kinda wishing I had kept it for myself. Daughter loves it!
11 comment21 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2012
This ring is just as beautiful in person as it is on the screen. Sits on the hand slightly above the finger and sparkles pretty in the light. This ring says LOVE.
on May 26, 2015
My boyfriend bought this ring for me and it's beautiful. It fits perfect to size, and it's not cheap looking like I was afraid of. The only thing holding me back from rating it 5 stars is that the heart is a little bit bigger than what I expected. All around its a beautiful ring and it arrived in perfect condition.
review image
on July 9, 2012
My girlfriend absolutely loved this ring. Me being a cheapo, I never told her what I spent on the ring, but she was always convinced it costed somewhere around $300. The ring held up well and kept a great shine over the months she had it, the ruby stays in place and the rest of the ring is simply gorgeous. After about seven months of wearing the ring my girlfriend finally lost it (this is common with her -___-), and is looking forward to the next piece of jewelry I buy her. I will with no doubt continue to buy jewelry off of amazon, there is nothing wrong with it, and I recommend it to all of my friends looking to buy their girlfriends cheap gifts.
11 comment27 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2012
So, I was "hemming and hawing" on whether or not to purchase this ring for Christmas for my 17-year old daughter. I'm always concerned about quality vs. quantity. Well, this piece says it all: it makes a statement, looks lovely on the finger (not too big), quality AND color of "ruby" is a true red, mix of metals is a nice touch, and small diamonds are nicely placed. It would be a great Valentine's Day gift! By the way, my daughter and her friends really love the ring.
on November 25, 2012
I love this ring and get compliments all the time. It really looks real and a great price. The color is great!
on October 14, 2013
I got this for my girlfriend for christmas in 2012 and she has yet to take it off. She loves it more than she loves me sometimes. Great buy, low price, real silver. Get it for a loved on or for yourself. Won't regret it
on December 25, 2012
The recipient of this gift has small (size 5) hands, and the ring looked very nice on her finger. The price (65% off) was a big incentive to purchase.
on October 9, 2013
Very impressed !! I would recommend this ring to anyone. elegant and charming. light weight and sparkles in the sun.

See 1 answered question