Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 9, 2011
Well, by the description which says "a solar bird bath", I thought I would be getting the pump along with the bath. It is nice and stable when assembled,but there was no pump included with the pedestal and bowl. For the price I paid, I thought that would come with it. Not! I don't recall seeing anything that says it wasn't included, but I was tired of all the searching I had already done so I may have missed it.
33 comments32 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2012
I have a 3 smart solar fountains - I understood that this does not come with a pump - I did NOT understand it was not convertible. Also broke immediately.
on February 3, 2013
It is gorgeous, but the birds land on it once and never again. It is a very slick surface and the birds slide and won't come back.
on June 18, 2013
Overall very nice. Not sure how the locking mechanism that attaches the top to the base will hold up. It is plastic, As long as the dog doesn't knock it over it should be ok.
on June 30, 2013
Sturdy, attractive birdbath is very well made. I like that the top actually twists onto the base making it secure when it needs to be emptied.
on September 12, 2015
We looked for bird baths at several of the big box home improvement stores and didn't find anything close to what we were looking for. The color and workmanship of this bird bath was superior to anything we found, and the price was very reasonable for the quality. The birds love it and especially during this drought period we are having here in the Austin area!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse