Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on May 10, 2012
I have a 3 smart solar fountains - I understood that this does not come with a pump - I did NOT understand it was not convertible. Also broke immediately.
on June 18, 2013
Overall very nice. Not sure how the locking mechanism that attaches the top to the base will hold up. It is plastic, As long as the dog doesn't knock it over it should be ok.
on June 30, 2013
Sturdy, attractive birdbath is very well made. I like that the top actually twists onto the base making it secure when it needs to be emptied.
on September 12, 2015
We looked for bird baths at several of the big box home improvement stores and didn't find anything close to what we were looking for. The color and workmanship of this bird bath was superior to anything we found, and the price was very reasonable for the quality. The birds love it and especially during this drought period we are having here in the Austin area!
on February 3, 2013
It is gorgeous, but the birds land on it once and never again. It is a very slick surface and the birds slide and won't come back.
on July 9, 2011
Well, by the description which says "a solar bird bath", I thought I would be getting the pump along with the bath. It is nice and stable when assembled,but there was no pump included with the pedestal and bowl. For the price I paid, I thought that would come with it. Not! I don't recall seeing anything that says it wasn't included, but I was tired of all the searching I had already done so I may have missed it.
33 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse