Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on May 11, 2011
I looooooove this watch! The rose gold color is just gorgeous. The color is so unique. The watch is definitely large. A man's watch for sure. The watch is masculine and yet feminine at the same time. The watch is very heavy, it has a nice weight to it. The craftmanship of this watch is amazing. This is a very sturdy high quality watch. This watch is huge on my arm! Very massive in size. It covers my wrist completely and the width of the band is very wide. Just the way I like it. The bigger and the chunkier the better for me. I can't stop lookng at it. It is definitely arm candy. Much prettier in person. I am very, very happy with my purchase.
77 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2010
Nice sturdy watch with a unique color for the gold.
A real quality piece, with a good feel with the weight of the watch.
on April 19, 2012
I purchased this watch for my birthday in March and I have not stopped getting compliments since! There is something about a woman who wears a men's watch is very classic. The size and colour is perfect!
on June 28, 2013
I purchased this watch as a gift for my brother from JOMASHOP. The order processing was fine and product arrived as promised. However the person I bought it for did not like it. He pronounced it as too hard to read the dials (everything is in the same copper colour) and too large for his taste.

I contacted the company for RMA. It took them three days before they responded. We sent it back via UPS as instructed. Upon shipping, I emailed Jomashop with the tracking number. A month later, I still had not received my refund. I contacted Jomashop again. They said they never received the watch. I then reached out to UPS and their supervisor contacted Jomashop. He called back and informed me that he had spoken to a Frank at the company who acknowledged receiving my shipment. I called the company but the lady who answered the phone was extremely rude, argumentative, denied having any employee by that name and hung up the phone on me. When the USP supervisor called the company back on a conference call with me, this time a man in their customer service displayed such negative attitude, and knowing full well I was on the call, began accusing me (their customer) that I had not shipped the product correctly and it was all my fault. His language and accusatory tone was astonishing to me. He absolutely refused to cooperate and at the very least try to investigate who had spoken to the USP supervisor. Only other options left for me was to complain to Amazon and follow-up with UPS for further proof of delivery.

I will not buy from JOMASHOP again and would advise the same to anyone reading this. Do not be fooled by discounted pricing because if you have any issues with your purchase later, you will be subjected to a terrible customer service. It amazed and frustrated me that this company would mistreat their customer with such arrogance. They demonstrated willful disrespect for me that went beyond just horrible customer service.
on November 17, 2012
I dont think is necessary to even explain how beautiful this watch is. It is everything one likes about MK and then some.
I love oversized men's watches, I think its a fashion statement for a girl, just be careful with the size. They are not joking whit the OVERSIZE on the name. It really is huge. I am 5'8 and looks pretty big on me(that is what I wanted)... If you are petite, I will not recommend,
on June 27, 2011
I'm so pleased with this watch. My fiance is in the army overseas and it was our anniversay so I wanted to get him something really nice. DING DING DING. At first i didnt know how he would react because it was rose gold but i just loved the color so i bought it and sent to him and he LOVES IT! He says he likes the weight of the watch, i think thats a guy thing lol, and he says it so blinged out. I'm so glad he liked it. Only reason why i say 4 out of 5 stars, is because there's no tracking info or gift wrap available but it arrived earlier than the estimated time so that was a bonus!
on December 18, 2010
This watch is so so so beautiful, a jewlery in your arm. Really big and Heavy. I did the best choice buying this one , I already bought others MK before and this one is a really good choice.
on October 4, 2012
Since Michael Kors go out I love him, I think that it calls love at first sight and I definitely felt it again with this watch. The case diameter is perfect for me even if I have a thin wrist. Everyone has praise with it.
on August 22, 2012
I brought this watch because i wanted to be oversize boyfriend "look" it was just that I went to the mall and got some of the links taken off because it was big but now it fits like a glove and i'm in love with this more and more. The color and the weight feels so nice plus the fact its still has a feminine touch classic get this watch you will love it. But it has started to tarnish and I spent alot of money on this watch for it to turn colors
on November 10, 2012
Heavy, well built, accurate and beautiful watch. I just love the Rose Gold color. My friends immediately noticed, commented and were highly impressed. I highly recommend.