Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Color: Rose Gold IP|Change

on May 11, 2011
I looooooove this watch! The rose gold color is just gorgeous. The color is so unique. The watch is definitely large. A man's watch for sure. The watch is masculine and yet feminine at the same time. The watch is very heavy, it has a nice weight to it. The craftmanship of this watch is amazing. This is a very sturdy high quality watch. This watch is huge on my arm! Very massive in size. It covers my wrist completely and the width of the band is very wide. Just the way I like it. The bigger and the chunkier the better for me. I can't stop lookng at it. It is definitely arm candy. Much prettier in person. I am very, very happy with my purchase.
77 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2010
Nice sturdy watch with a unique color for the gold.
A real quality piece, with a good feel with the weight of the watch.
on April 19, 2012
I purchased this watch for my birthday in March and I have not stopped getting compliments since! There is something about a woman who wears a men's watch is very classic. The size and colour is perfect!
on November 17, 2012
I dont think is necessary to even explain how beautiful this watch is. It is everything one likes about MK and then some.
I love oversized men's watches, I think its a fashion statement for a girl, just be careful with the size. They are not joking whit the OVERSIZE on the name. It really is huge. I am 5'8 and looks pretty big on me(that is what I wanted)... If you are petite, I will not recommend,
on December 18, 2010
This watch is so so so beautiful, a jewlery in your arm. Really big and Heavy. I did the best choice buying this one , I already bought others MK before and this one is a really good choice.
on June 27, 2011
I'm so pleased with this watch. My fiance is in the army overseas and it was our anniversay so I wanted to get him something really nice. DING DING DING. At first i didnt know how he would react because it was rose gold but i just loved the color so i bought it and sent to him and he LOVES IT! He says he likes the weight of the watch, i think thats a guy thing lol, and he says it so blinged out. I'm so glad he liked it. Only reason why i say 4 out of 5 stars, is because there's no tracking info or gift wrap available but it arrived earlier than the estimated time so that was a bonus!
on October 4, 2012
Since Michael Kors go out I love him, I think that it calls love at first sight and I definitely felt it again with this watch. The case diameter is perfect for me even if I have a thin wrist. Everyone has praise with it.
on August 22, 2012
I brought this watch because i wanted to be oversize boyfriend "look" it was just that I went to the mall and got some of the links taken off because it was big but now it fits like a glove and i'm in love with this more and more. The color and the weight feels so nice plus the fact its still has a feminine touch classic get this watch you will love it. But it has started to tarnish and I spent alot of money on this watch for it to turn colors
on November 10, 2012
Heavy, well built, accurate and beautiful watch. I just love the Rose Gold color. My friends immediately noticed, commented and were highly impressed. I highly recommend.
on September 21, 2012
Great watch, Lowest cost i have seen. Great Quality! One of my favorite time pieces now

I have no complaints with the watch. Came a little to big, so i just took it to my local watch shop and took out a couple links for free