Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 3, 2015
Great show for kids. Very calming
review image
on June 30, 2013
I love the "pace" of Oswald. It is one of the few cartoons I will sit and watch with my grandkids. It captivates my three year old granddaughter and I love watching her watch it. It is so unlike so many of the fast and furious type cartoons.
on January 19, 2014
I occasionally put Oswald on for my four year old. I don't mind watching it with him because the writers cleverly put in a variety of personalities and challenges that we all face. The overall tone is very calm and slower-paced, a perfect polar opposite to today's OCD world of crazy, flashy toons. Oswald always tips his hat to passers-by, even animals. He upholds the greatest respect to everyone, even those who try to bring him down.

I highly recommend Oswald to anyone who doesn't want their child to act like a lunatic, imitating their favorite cartoons. If they choose to mimic Oswald, the world would be a much better place.
on February 5, 2016
My children really enjoy this program. It is less flashy and slower paced than many programs, so we allow our children (all under 5 year) to watch this in the evening to settle down galong the lines of Little Bear). There's only one season, but many episodes. The characters are different, maybe a little strange, but Oswald is so kind and sweet that it took a while for me to realize that a octopus with a pet dachshund and a penguin and flower for best friends is bizarre, but harmless. We had it for free with our prime subscription, and then had to buy it when it went off of prime because my children started asking for it again and we knew that it was calming to them. I recommend it!
on August 7, 2015
My toddler loves Oswald! The characters are unique and the stories are simple and wholesome. Each 20 minute episode has two 10 minute stories, which is the right span of time for screen time. What I love this most is the great instrumental music - very catchy. My toddler can name all of the characters and I bought some books on eBay about Oswald that he also loves to read - it's too bad they don't actively publish them anymore!
on January 16, 2014
the series is set in a colorful world populated by a cast of anthropomorphic animals, mythological creatures, or humanoid beings resembling plants or vegetables and follows the daily experiences of an anthropomorphic blue octopus named Oswald, accompanied by his beloved pet dachshund (designed as a hot dog) appropriately named Weenie and their life in the cheerful and whimsically-designed community of Big City. Commonly, the program concentrates on Oswald's experiences with friends, acquaintances, and neighbors—including Henry, a talking penguin and Daisy, a humanoid, anthropomorphic daisy, among others—and his patient methods of coping with or tolerating different average situations or dilemmas, along with his thoroughly positive, optimistic outlook on life.
on May 7, 2015
We love Oswald! Every night before bedtime, we enjoy watching Oswald and his friends on TV as a family. Our son adores him and asks to watch him by name which is huge for a 1 year old. I wish season two was also available. At the present time it is not. Oswald toys are also almost impossible to find. But we still watch Oswald anyway because the show itself is very calming and offers a great friendly learning experience. Plus, Oswald's fashionable top hat is just the best. What's not to love? He's such a friendly guy!
on May 18, 2015
Great show for the little ones. All of the shows in this series have a lesson, most of them are life lessons and the majority of them are based around learning them with your friends. These shows go at a nice slow pace, yet keep the attention of your little ones, and you may be surprised...but they will keep yours too! Highly recommend!!
on September 14, 2015
When my now-ten-year old was little, this was her favorite show. We loved the nice, relaxed pace, the quirky, adorable characters, and the sweet storylines and lessons. I was thrilled to buy this for my four year old son to enjoy as well!
on March 22, 2012
My 6 year-old found this on her own on Amazon and started watching it. It's definitely something you want to let your kid check out from as early an age as you allow them to watch tv to as late as they might have interest. Check it out. I loved this very nice, entertaining, and CLEAN cartoons with no bad or slang language or garbage.