Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 1-Pack|Change

on December 26, 2015
This is NOT Pine-Sol.

I bought this stuff today, thinking it was just an updated label with a new design. It is NOT the same as the good old Pine-Sol we all grew up with. This stuff smells terrible, doesn't turn white when you pour it in the water. Too sudsy. They apparently changed the formula a while ago and now this is all you can get. They use the excuse that there is a "pine oil shortage" which sounds like a bunch of bulls***, especially when you can buy other brands of pine cleaners and they smell exactly right. This is some kind of ridiculous cost-cutting move and they must think consumers are idiots by labeling it "original." If they want to change the scent to save money on pine oil: fine. But don't you dare call it "original." It's insulting. Off to another brand.
on August 3, 2013
everybody knows the quality behind pine sol, and to purchase
3 large bottles for a great price is awesome. I bought a case of
the lemon fragrance and the regular scent for a great price. buying
like this cuts back making many purchases to the supermarket.
on January 9, 2014
Consumer Reports rated Pine Sol as one of the best cleaners. This is the way to buy it! BIG bottles, and a much lower price per oz. It lasts a long time, even for me, with lots of dogs and lots of floors!
on February 20, 2014
I don't have a car to go shopping. I'm glad by purchasing this product on line and have it delivered to my residence. "Shipping Free 2-Day UPS . What a deal, I highly recommend this product. I use Pine Sol in my household cleaning for years. Now with 144-Ounce bottles. it will last me a while and I will defiantly reorder again. Thanks Amazon
on March 19, 2013
Pine Sol is the my cleaning product of choice in my kennel environment. Kills germs, but the chemicals don't seem to bother my precious furs. Of-course we are careful to remove the product completely, and none of my pups come in direct contact with the product--I like the natural scent. The best part of ordering this product on-line is that I don't have to schlepp it home and the price seems to be a little less expensive than my area stories including the warehouse clubs (I have prime shipping, tho). My review: It works.
The utility of Pine-Sol is well established. It has a fresh clean smell that's pleasing, especially for laundry.

I use just a little bit in a load of laundry. Clorox recommends a half cup for a load but I don't use even half that. It takes away the fragrance put into the regular laundry detergent and leaves the clothes with only a touch of pine-sol scent. That's my preference.

The deal is good enough. It matched the best I could find at the big box stores.
on October 19, 2014
Read the reviews of this product in Consumer Reports and you will be convinced this is the all purpose cleaner to buy. Whether you will live long enough to use the contents of 3 huge bottles of the stuff is a question you need to ask yourself, as you use 1/4 cup of this cleaner to a gallon of water.
on March 28, 2013
Fragrance is horrible. Mistakenly sent instead of Original. Fortunately Amazon gave me a credit. Imagine trying to lug this exceptionally heavy package back to a UPS store. Again, wrong product.
on January 16, 2014
I was constantly running out and buying little bottles for cleaning the office at a business. this was a good value and best of all it was delivered.
on January 20, 2014
This is not the same concentrate as you buy in the store, but if you adjust the ratios, it's more than a deal.