Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 8, 2013
This app does exactly what it promises...takes 4 consecutive shots, photo booth style. It lets you pick from black and white, sepia, color and other options, choose glossy or matte, and even adjust the timing between shots, from 1 - 5 seconds. That option is especially great for kids, giving them more time to pose. I spend hours a month (with 2 kids) in Dr. Office waiting rooms, and this app has been a lifesaver! Keeps them quiet and entertained easily for 30 - 60 minutes at a time (they are ages 6 and 10). Very easy for kids to use on their own and works really GREAT on my KINDLE FIRE! For our family, it was worth every penny. I don't understand about reviews that mentioned technical problems because it's worked every time on our Kindle. Also, VERY EASY TO SHARE the photos that capture your kids true personalities LOL.

I also wanted to add that this is one app where I don't need to worry about Wi-Fi access. So many Kindle apps require internet connections and I'm many waiting rooms,etc. You don't have that luxury. Once you upload this app onto your device (from the cloud) you DO NOT need internet Wi-Fi access to use it... you would need it to share the photos, but you can always share them when you get back home.
on December 23, 2012
At the State Fair last summer, my wife and I (we're in our 60's) saw a photo booth and it brought back memories of our misspent youth, so we shelled out $$ for what turned out to be a crappy strip of photos. So when I ran across PocketBooth I was again intrigued and figured we could have some fun and expect a much better result. We were right. It's great at parties, and the grandkids have all kinds of fun with it. I've got a green screen cloth, so they can make faces at one another, strike poses, and generally play-act in front of the green cloth, get a strip of "portraits," and shop themselves into all kinds of scenes.

OK, its a toy, but it's a fun toy for all ages.
on July 6, 2011
I am quite impressed with this approach. The experience is nearly what you would get from the real one except you are not in a booth. The recent updates fixed many issues I had on my xoom. I'm really happy now that this works on both cameras. Great job developers.
0Comment|145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2011
This is fun for taking snapshots. The kids really like making funny faces and seeing what expressions PocketBooth catches. The UI is very intuitive. Sharing photostrips extremely easy.
0Comment|164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2011
I have been waiting so long for the new update to support my front view camera. I can finally use it (my touch 4g). a nice cute little app :)
0Comment|130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2013
Excellent and fun product for taking photobooth style, black and white pictures with your Kindle Fire HD. Good stuff here.
on May 3, 2011
I don't know what all these people are talking about, unless the app was fixed because I just downloaded this app and it has an option for front or rear facing camera so people that rated it one star because of that is ridiculous. the only thing is I wish that there were more options for the boarders of the strips. more designs!:)
on October 8, 2013
This app does not work on my kindle fire. I keep getting error messages and it just shuts down. Have tried everything. This is the only app I have ever had an issue with so, I think there's something messed up with it. Not worth the cost since I can't even use it.
on December 24, 2012
i hate writing reviews but i have to say this app is fantastic. i have used it for a month with no problems. it is only in black and white though. i have a kindle hd 8.9 and sorry about my lowercase "i"s.
on June 4, 2011
This app has a cool look. For Droid Global 2, app shuts device down after taking one photo & no photos get saved. You cannot take the photo series at all. This looked like it would be a lot of fun, so it's VERY disappointing. Already uninstalled.