Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on July 6, 2011
I am quite impressed with this approach. The experience is nearly what you would get from the real one except you are not in a booth. The recent updates fixed many issues I had on my xoom. I'm really happy now that this works on both cameras. Great job developers.
0Comment144 of 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2013
This app does exactly what it promises...takes 4 consecutive shots, photo booth style. It lets you pick from black and white, sepia, color and other options, choose glossy or matte, and even adjust the timing between shots, from 1 - 5 seconds. That option is especially great for kids, giving them more time to pose. I spend hours a month (with 2 kids) in Dr. Office waiting rooms, and this app has been a lifesaver! Keeps them quiet and entertained easily for 30 - 60 minutes at a time (they are ages 6 and 10). Very easy for kids to use on their own and works really GREAT on my KINDLE FIRE! For our family, it was worth every penny. I don't understand about reviews that mentioned technical problems because it's worked every time on our Kindle. Also, VERY EASY TO SHARE the photos that capture your kids true personalities LOL.

I also wanted to add that this is one app where I don't need to worry about Wi-Fi access. So many Kindle apps require internet connections and I'm many waiting rooms,etc. You don't have that luxury. Once you upload this app onto your device (from the cloud) you DO NOT need internet Wi-Fi access to use it... you would need it to share the photos, but you can always share them when you get back home.
on March 22, 2011
This is fun for taking snapshots. The kids really like making funny faces and seeing what expressions PocketBooth catches. The UI is very intuitive. Sharing photostrips extremely easy.
0Comment163 of 198 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2012
At the State Fair last summer, my wife and I (we're in our 60's) saw a photo booth and it brought back memories of our misspent youth, so we shelled out $$ for what turned out to be a crappy strip of photos. So when I ran across PocketBooth I was again intrigued and figured we could have some fun and expect a much better result. We were right. It's great at parties, and the grandkids have all kinds of fun with it. I've got a green screen cloth, so they can make faces at one another, strike poses, and generally play-act in front of the green cloth, get a strip of "portraits," and shop themselves into all kinds of scenes.

OK, its a toy, but it's a fun toy for all ages.
on July 6, 2011
I have been waiting so long for the new update to support my front view camera. I can finally use it (my touch 4g). a nice cute little app :)
0Comment129 of 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2013
Excellent and fun product for taking photobooth style, black and white pictures with your Kindle Fire HD. Good stuff here.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2011
I don't know what all these people are talking about, unless the app was fixed because I just downloaded this app and it has an option for front or rear facing camera so people that rated it one star because of that is ridiculous. the only thing is I wish that there were more options for the boarders of the strips. more designs!:)
on December 24, 2012
i hate writing reviews but i have to say this app is fantastic. i have used it for a month with no problems. it is only in black and white though. i have a kindle hd 8.9 and sorry about my lowercase "i"s.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2013
This app does not work on my kindle fire. I keep getting error messages and it just shuts down. Have tried everything. This is the only app I have ever had an issue with so, I think there's something messed up with it. Not worth the cost since I can't even use it.
on May 3, 2011
Worked with the front camera with no trouble. Has a few different customizations that are nice. Fun app that I will use often. HTC Thunderbolt.