Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on April 19, 2012
This show is very tight butthole! And only 15 duckets for a Blu-ray Combo Doggy! Cant wait to see Denzel in Season 3.
on March 7, 2012
Not only is this show finally on blu-ray, but it's a combo pack! This show has now become one of my favorites. Plus, at a price you can't beat!:)
on May 10, 2013
If you like season one and two of workahoilcs you ll love this because it is season one and two
on March 11, 2012
This is my favorite show on TV right now. 3 guys live and work together in their mid 20's, having all kinds of alcohol, drug and work related adventures. For a guy in my mid 20's out of college, I can totally appreciate all the humor. I've heard people compare this to Always Sunny and The League, but in my opinion, this is much funnier. I share this with all of my friends, and they have loved it. Even my mom thinks this is funny, and she hates everything I like. For $15 on Blu-Ray for two seasons?! Heck yes!
on March 5, 2014
If You ever watched Workaholics you know that this is a MUST-HAVE! You get both Season 1&2 in one package, Plus its on Blu-Ray!? CraZy. Not the best extra content in the Extras, but are entertaining. I like that in the main tittle screen they have the whole song they use for the Workaholics theme song.
on August 1, 2014
This Blu Ray ripped me a new one. All the crazy colors on screen. This guys filmed themselves getting into all sorts of wacky shenanigans! They drink beer, they eat burritos...that's my kind of show. My fave episode is the one where they drink beer on the roof....These guys have it made..There are all sorts of extra features where they beat-box and freestyle rap. This show is like "Saved By the Bell" with less girls and (slightly) more marijuana smoking. Get it now. You can work for 2 hours at your crappy job and earn the money to afford this. The shows add up to more than 2 hours when you watch them! Ha Ha--you just beat the system my friend...Peace...
on June 11, 2012
This is one of the best comedy shows on TV in my opinion. It kinda reminds me of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which is a good thing. Adam, Blake, and Anders have great chemistry and get into some hilarious situations; they go to a juggalo festival, dodge security in a gated community, steal a dragon, arrange a marriage for their drug dealer and much more! I upgraded my Season 1 DVD since there wasn't much of a price difference. The Blu-ray quality is great on both seasons. It also has some funny extra features like bloopers and a behind the scenes segment at the writers' table (about 15 minutes long.) Both seasons are definitely worth the $15. Looking forward to watching the rest of season 3.
on April 5, 2014
Hilarious show about three friends that work at TeleAmeriaCorp (A call center). These three friends have outrageous ideas and push each episode to the limits, which is great and funny. Would recommend for people, especially if you like shows like It's Always Sunny, or the League.
on February 13, 2013
When I wear this shirt I feel that all the ladies are looking at me. On campus a chick called me a "pig", I don't know what the deal was so I said you don't know me and you are totally not acting like a tight butt-hole a really loose butt-hole is what you are. She just stood there with her mouth open staring at me... It was creepy. So I said you gotta stay fresh and left.

The next day I was wearing my tight butt-hole shirt and ran into her again. She was eye raping me again. I'm all whats your deal? She was like you really are a pig aren't you? I said look lady, You need to either jump on me or jump off my back cuz you are like so not cool.

The next day I was wearing my Free Karl shirt and ran into this girl again. She walks up to me and says Who' Karl? Im all my drug dealer who was arrested. She just said do you have a quite place we can go? to which I said I have a grape van we can go knock some boots. Ya Ya Ya!
on August 3, 2012
It's crude, offensive, and it's low-brow. But this is one funny comedy series. I personally can't stand sitcoms because of their approach to comedy. most sitcoms have the same crappy dialogue with the same pauses for canned laughter on the same looking sets with the same looking actors.

I paid $15 for this blu ray. To say it was beyond worth it would be an understatement. $15 for over 6 hours of brilliant comedy is easily money well spent.

Everything about this show is fresh. The writing, the way it's filmed, the acting. It's all different. These are some very talented young people and I think Workaholics is just the beginning for them.