Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: DVDChange

on October 24, 2011
There have been some White Collar fans who have said they aren't happy with S3 of this wonderful series. I have loved this show since the beginning and find this season to be just as well thought out and written and produced with just as much care and love as the other two seasons. The producer has said this is Neal's chance to do the right thing, and in order to show that, there have been some changes of necessity. I fully believe all will be well and we will once again have our Bromance in full swing. Fans just must be patient and understanding of what the writers have in mind. Hang in there, this is the only really great series on TV and the wait is worth it.
0Comment55 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2011
I LOVE "White Collar" and can't wait for the season 3 DVD to come out. I own season one and two.

I'm buying the series for the episodes, not the extras, which I find lacking. The commentaries are basically a lot of chatter, with very little useful information given. The gag reels are fun, but I could have done without the F and S word in one scene in season two.

I love the writing and the wit of this series and Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay work so well off each other. Willie Garson is so much a part of the episodes, I hope there's no intention of writing his character out of the series. That would be disastrous.

Thank you for the steady camera work! I'm so tired of the hand-held camera effects and the MTV editing. If you're going to pay an actor to act, you should give him time to react!

I haven't seen this kind of male rapport since Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell in "Quantum Leap." The whole cast seems to work well together and it shows on screen. A wonderful series well worth having.
88 comments65 of 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2012
Following the exciting season finale of season 2, we continue to follow Peter, Neal, Mozzie, and the rest of our favorite suits and con men. This season is by far the most interesting and exciting season yet. It explores the aftermath of the big events in the season 2 finale, and the effect it had on Peter and Neal's relationship, and Neal's other relationships with Mozzie, Sarah, and Elizabeth. We learn much more about Mozzie's origins, including the origin of his nickname in an episode heavily devoted to him. Neal's arch nemesis Keller is back, and we're introduced to a gentleman con man/thief who is very much like Neil. We meet Peter's mentor from the Art Crimes division of the FBI, played by Beau Bridges. And we even manage to learn more about Neil's background and backstory, along with getting yet more questions about him and his background.

If you've been watching White Collar, sit back and enjoy this season. If you just ran across the show, START WITH SEASON ONE. This is one show where the ongoing storyline is important to the enjoyment and following of many of the episodes of the show. Don't let the fact that this is season 3 be too daunting. As White Collar is a USA show, it's seasons are only 16 episodes long, and the shows are easy to watch and enjoyable. Both my wife and myself enjoy the show, and look forward to season 4.
22 comments12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2011
White Collar has intrigued me since the first program. Even the use of windows and sliding doors was fascinating. Add Matt Bomer and Tim McKay and you've got a winner all the way. Love it! Can't wait for Jan 17 and to get the 3rd Season on DVD. I've watch S-1 and S-2 so many times I can say the dialogue before Mozzie does. Keep up the great show.

Adele Kaye
11 comment18 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2012
This show is absolutely amazing! Don't let the title trick you into thinking this show is slow and lacking in excitement. The character development is fantastic, the writing ingenious, and the all of the cast are superb! The two main actors (Tim DeKay and Matt Bomer) have unbelievable chemistry on screen, but having said that, all of the relationships are well developed and completely realistic. Totally enjoyable TV!
on July 5, 2011
The plots keep getting better and there's more character development for both Peter and Neal this season. I love this show!
0Comment19 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2011
Season 3 has been amazing so far, cannot wait for final DVD. Love the cast, but Matt Bomer and his megawatt talent and looks are what drives this series week to week.
on January 27, 2012
Being the writer that I am, I'm always looking for inspiration all around. I've never thought a TV show would inspire me to write but that is what this show has done. Watching Neal and Peter's relationship reminds me of all the friendships I see around me. All relationships have peaks and valleys and not all shows can take those peaks and valleys and make them more inspirational than this. With each episode, I learn more about Peter and his friends and family and the togetherness they share. I also learn about Neal and Mozzie and how their friendship is. Also being the mystery lover that I am, the twists and turns with each episode keep me guessing. I'm looking forward to each episode and learning more about Neal and Peter and to learn what a true friendship can be.
on August 15, 2011
Exciting, Ingenious and Captivating all that and more..

I have absorbed the past 2 Seasons over the past week and I can't get enough.
It's so slick the way they pass stuff off right before your very eyes. From the first episode it captured my interest and led me away on an adventure. It's been non-stop through all 3 Seasons. I can't wait for the next one to come out and I'm not even done with the 3rd Season yet. Now that's good..

Also a good t.v. show by the same network is Burn Notice. Definately, two of the better shows out there if you like spies, espionage and adventure.
on April 1, 2012
I have recorded the season on my DVR but I can't wait till the entire season is available. I love the commentary and extra stuff like deleted scenes and bloopers. Well worth the cost and I've had it pre-ordered ever since it was offered. Just wish amazon had a release date already.