Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon January 27, 2012
I really loved the picture of this better than the actual product, which is by far a rare thing for me. The diamonds look a lot more brilliant and bigger there. They look like actual diamonds, as opposed to what they are on the ring, which aren't even "chips", just enough to barely catch the light. However, that said, it is still a very pretty design and I love the twisted heart, it is unique and different yet simple, which is my style. I don't like rings that are too big at all and I love rings that are different, and this fits both bills. While I don't like big diamonds or blingy things, this has a little less bling than I go for and would have preferred the clarity the picture implied, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I will still wear it though, it's very pretty for a right hand ring finger for me! I would not recommend it as a promise ring and certainly not as en engagement ring, unless you're in High School or something buying it for your girlfriend, then it's simple and sweet and inexpensive. But if you're just a girl like me treating yourself, then it's fine if you know going in that the so-called diamonds aren't as big as the pic implies and really just are there to add a little bit of "shine". I would have preferred it in white gold as well, but hopefully the silver will hold up well as I'll end up wearing it everyday, it is pretty and delicate! Definitly recommend it, wish they had a better picture is all :)
on October 18, 2011
My boyfriend got me this ring as a promise ring on a budget until we can afford something better. It does the job. If the light hits it just right, you can see a faint sparkle. The diamonds are there, but small. Of course what else would one expect from the quality they are listed as. I love it and wear it every day. It does scratch, and have to be cleaned in order to keep the sparkle. I would recommend this for a teenage couple, or someone just looking for a pretty right hand ring. All in all, I'm happy with it :)
0Comment24 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2014
Love this ring!!!! It's sooo cute and dainty. It is perfect for any finger but I choose to put it on my index finger. I don't even know its on my finger. It don't fall around my finger is is also great.
on October 27, 2015
I bought these ring as a wedding gift for my wife to be and she loves it. It is true to size. She wears size 7 and it fits nice
review image
on October 13, 2015
I love this ring I guessed my ring size so I don't know if it true to that but I believe it's a great fit. It's really shiny and I like that. I don't like rings that pop much off the finger so this is perfect it doesn't irritate my hand I forget it's there sometimes. So it's comfortable for me. In the picture the diamonds look really vibrant not so much on the ring I received but still very very pretty to look at.
review image
on February 3, 2014
I loved everything about this amazing ring. Packaged beautifully and so simple yet so classy looking. The wait time wasn't long at all! Overall I loved it!
on January 7, 2014
was worried that the height of the ring was going to be to high once on my finger - it is not - its perfect! Stones are quite small and really do not look like stones at all - certainly not worth purchasing the white-gold version tho!
on January 17, 2014
For $40, this ring is beautiful. My boyfriend gave it to me as a gift and although the diamonds are so small they are almost unnoticeable, it is a pretty little ring. I have been wearing this ring for 2 months straight now, only taking it off to work and it's still as pretty as the day I got it. Only thing wrong with it are a couple of scratches to the metal, which happens with all rings I wear. Great ring as a gift or to buy for yourself.

Also it isn't listed in the product description, but the heart itself appears to be an infinity symbol, which is an added bonus.

I really like this ring!
on February 26, 2014
I lose rings like no one else on earth. I saw this ring on amazon.com and it looked very pretty and reasonably priced. I ordered the size 7, which is my usual size, and it fits perfectly. It arrived in a very nice box and looks exactly as pictured. I think this is a GREAT value for the money.
on July 30, 2015
The ring was packaged nicely and was true to size. However, the diamonds in the picture look much bigger than the actual. The ones on the ring look more like the band has a pattern engraved on it. For the price I can't complain to much.