Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon January 27, 2012
I really loved the picture of this better than the actual product, which is by far a rare thing for me. The diamonds look a lot more brilliant and bigger there. They look like actual diamonds, as opposed to what they are on the ring, which aren't even "chips", just enough to barely catch the light. However, that said, it is still a very pretty design and I love the twisted heart, it is unique and different yet simple, which is my style. I don't like rings that are too big at all and I love rings that are different, and this fits both bills. While I don't like big diamonds or blingy things, this has a little less bling than I go for and would have preferred the clarity the picture implied, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I will still wear it though, it's very pretty for a right hand ring finger for me! I would not recommend it as a promise ring and certainly not as en engagement ring, unless you're in High School or something buying it for your girlfriend, then it's simple and sweet and inexpensive. But if you're just a girl like me treating yourself, then it's fine if you know going in that the so-called diamonds aren't as big as the pic implies and really just are there to add a little bit of "shine". I would have preferred it in white gold as well, but hopefully the silver will hold up well as I'll end up wearing it everyday, it is pretty and delicate! Definitly recommend it, wish they had a better picture is all :)
on October 18, 2011
My boyfriend got me this ring as a promise ring on a budget until we can afford something better. It does the job. If the light hits it just right, you can see a faint sparkle. The diamonds are there, but small. Of course what else would one expect from the quality they are listed as. I love it and wear it every day. It does scratch, and have to be cleaned in order to keep the sparkle. I would recommend this for a teenage couple, or someone just looking for a pretty right hand ring. All in all, I'm happy with it :)
on October 13, 2015
I love this ring I guessed my ring size so I don't know if it true to that but I believe it's a great fit. It's really shiny and I like that. I don't like rings that pop much off the finger so this is perfect it doesn't irritate my hand I forget it's there sometimes. So it's comfortable for me. In the picture the diamonds look really vibrant not so much on the ring I received but still very very pretty to look at.
review image
on October 27, 2015
I bought these ring as a wedding gift for my wife to be and she loves it. It is true to size. She wears size 7 and it fits nice
review image
on February 3, 2014
I loved everything about this amazing ring. Packaged beautifully and so simple yet so classy looking. The wait time wasn't long at all! Overall I loved it!
on January 7, 2014
was worried that the height of the ring was going to be to high once on my finger - it is not - its perfect! Stones are quite small and really do not look like stones at all - certainly not worth purchasing the white-gold version tho!
on January 20, 2014
This sterling silver ring is subtle and beautiful. It was ordered as a present on our wedding anniversary. Actually, two rings from this company were ordered: one in white and yellow gold and this one in sterling silver. They are so beautiful I was going to keep both of them, unfortunately I broke my wrist and don't know yet, what ring size I'll be having after all healed up.
The delivery was extra speedy, the ring was nested in a beautiful white box, which was protected with white paper cover. The returning process was fast and uncomplicated. I received emails with information about all the delivery and return steps.
Amazon Curated Collection makes it sure that the buyer gets transparent information about their purchase. Not only I got all those emails but I could follow the entire purchase on my Amazon account, I could clearly see that the item I returned was received by the seller and the money was paid back on my bank account.
Thank you for amazing job! I definitely would buy from this seller again.
on February 18, 2014
The metal on this ring is very, very thing, much thinner than it appears in the picture. In the picture, it appears the diamonds are pretty visible. They're nearly invisible, about the size of a tip of a pen, and have NO shine to them at all. It basically looks like a bunch of empty brackets in real life, with no gems. I'm okay with it because it was cheap, but I would've invested a little more money had I known it wasn't as pretty as the picture. Since it's so magnified, it appears the gems are so much bigger, which isn't true.
on January 27, 2014
Love this ring!!!! It's sooo cute and dainty. It is perfect for any finger but I choose to put it on my index finger. I don't even know its on my finger. It don't fall around my finger is is also great.
on July 30, 2015
The ring was packaged nicely and was true to size. However, the diamonds in the picture look much bigger than the actual. The ones on the ring look more like the band has a pattern engraved on it. For the price I can't complain to much.