Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 13, 2012
Not as flimsy as other reviews make it sound, this ring is very pretty and fairly understated... this photo doesn't really display an accurate representation of the quality. The silver doesn't have that "tinny" look. It's definitely worth the inexpensive price if the design strikes you. I'm wearing it as a thumb ring having not taken it off since I received it, and it's standing up very well. No complaints.
on January 29, 2012
This ring was a gift for my friend. She loved it and the diamond sparkles so much, it really stands out and the detail to the flower to perfect.
on October 30, 2012
Very pretty and well made three small diamonds really set this ring off . I defiantly recommend this ring if you like silver .
on July 1, 2013
I ordered this to compliment the calla lily necklace. I was not expecting the most fantastic ring at the price but was quite surprised. For the price, it is really very nice. I know I will enjoy wearing it.
on December 25, 2013
Not as pretty in person as on line. Sturdy but clunky. Runs on a slightly larger side, so I should have ordered a number down.
Diamonds are chips and rather dull. If you love this flower, then get it. If not don't bother. It is just not for me. May re-gift.
on October 14, 2012
It's defently shiny and dazzling! Came it a nice little pouch two. The only thing that troubles me is it s a little snug size 6 and they don't have half sizes but it's ok. The two diamonds Inthe middle get caught with the shinyness but the diamond int the band stands out nicely all n all I love it ^.^
on March 15, 2013
I had second thoughts about ordering this ring because I'm not a fan of Calla Lilys but have no worrys. Without a magnifier glass you have to guess what it is. The ring would be ideal for a teenager as it is small, nice, & shining
on January 3, 2012
I bought this as a gift to myself for Christmas :) I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. The picture does NOT do this ring justice! It is shiny, the diamonds add a really cute detail to the ring and overall it is a very nice ring for the price. Calla lillies are sentimental to me and I love this ring. I am very glad I purchased it.
on December 4, 2013
This ring is alright. I got it for cyber Monday for $29, but I wouldn't have spent more than that. The ring is true to size, and really shiny, and doesn't feel thin or cheap. But don't buy it for the diamonds since you can't really notice the ones in the flower. Still, it's unusual and interesting.
on February 12, 2013
Ring is very pretty but soooo dainty and tiny. Thought it would be much larger, as it is hardly much more than a 'band'.
I will keep it and re-gift it as it's not my style.
Good quality, very nice package/box.
If you like dainty jewelry this is ideal.