Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 13, 2012
Not as flimsy as other reviews make it sound, this ring is very pretty and fairly understated... this photo doesn't really display an accurate representation of the quality. The silver doesn't have that "tinny" look. It's definitely worth the inexpensive price if the design strikes you. I'm wearing it as a thumb ring having not taken it off since I received it, and it's standing up very well. No complaints.
on January 29, 2012
This ring was a gift for my friend. She loved it and the diamond sparkles so much, it really stands out and the detail to the flower to perfect.
on October 30, 2012
Very pretty and well made three small diamonds really set this ring off . I defiantly recommend this ring if you like silver .
on October 14, 2012
It's defently shiny and dazzling! Came it a nice little pouch two. The only thing that troubles me is it s a little snug size 6 and they don't have half sizes but it's ok. The two diamonds Inthe middle get caught with the shinyness but the diamond int the band stands out nicely all n all I love it ^.^
on July 1, 2013
I ordered this to compliment the calla lily necklace. I was not expecting the most fantastic ring at the price but was quite surprised. For the price, it is really very nice. I know I will enjoy wearing it.
on January 13, 2012
The quality over rides the price. I am always iffy about buying jewelry online, but I'm glad I made this purchase. It is a great ring.
on January 3, 2012
I bought this as a gift to myself for Christmas :) I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. The picture does NOT do this ring justice! It is shiny, the diamonds add a really cute detail to the ring and overall it is a very nice ring for the price. Calla lillies are sentimental to me and I love this ring. I am very glad I purchased it.
on August 18, 2014
Beautiful. Made well, simple, elegant. I wear this ring everyday, and have not had any real issues with soft metal, scraping, bending, etc. Always lovely to wear and goes well with everything. Many people want to know what it is -- I explain I get to wear my favorite flower everyday ... and it never dies! ;)
on December 4, 2013
This ring is alright. I got it for cyber Monday for $29, but I wouldn't have spent more than that. The ring is true to size, and really shiny, and doesn't feel thin or cheap. But don't buy it for the diamonds since you can't really notice the ones in the flower. Still, it's unusual and interesting.
on October 3, 2012
The ring is very pretty, but runs slightly large. My main disappointment in the ring is that the metal that holds the small diamond outside of the lily, is very sharp and has ripped a few items of clothing. I have only worn it a few times since I received it less than a week ago.