Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 23, 2013
the watch is nice. but I really want the serviceman always to check the condition of the watch, this one arrived with a eternal time display... It doesn't running, whatever I do with the button, pull out and push back... I don't want to send it back again, so I went to a repairhouse and check with it. The result is the voltage of the battery is only 0.5 V, which should be around 1.5V...It cost me 30 (RMB, I'm in Beijing).After contacing the amazon service online, I get a 5$ refound. but I lost the warranty of the watch. I should say thanks to the amazon service which can cover the extra cost which should not happen. Maybe it's the bad luck on me...3 watches recently bough, 1 with short life battery, 1 is on the way back to the dealler, 1 is good.
on February 4, 2013
What a disappointment? Got this watch for my dear friend as a birthday gift. I did not inspect it prior to handing it over to her as she was rushing. When I called her later to ask her whether she loket it, she was silent. Further probing, she told me that it was not working. I took it to the nearest Guess outlet in Ipoh Perak Malaysia in Aeon Shopping Mall Ipoh Garden and was so unhappy to know they have to send this watch to to Guess Headquarters in KL. Should have given some attention to the review on this watch before purchasing. Never expected it to end this way.....
El reloj me llego con la bateria descargada, no funciona! Por que envian un reloj asi? no deberian enviarlos asi.

The watch I get with a discharged battery, it does not work! Why send a watch like this? should not send so.
on February 14, 2013
Battery was dead ,when I got the watch. Had to replace. Band is starting to fray after wearind 3 times! number fell off of the dial and is floating under the crystal. A poor selection, I made!
on February 12, 2013
Received the item on time and in good order. Would recommend to my family and friends. The price was right.
on February 3, 2013
Got this for my girl friend she's getting a lot of attenuation with it from other girls, need to buy more
on April 11, 2013
Looks nicer on the webside, a bit small in person but still a good price for what I paid for.
on March 11, 2012
I bougth this as a present for a friend, by the time I got it, I just loved it, in fact wished I had bougth one for me.
on July 6, 2012
hello I have a ueja on this watch, now the white belt is bare, so I request to recognize a guarantee, or give me information where I can buy back a similar color or black.
on October 24, 2013
I GIFTED IT AND FEW DAYS THE STONES FALLED IS NOT GOOD QUALITY ,AD THE WITHE BAND INMEDIATLY GOOD DIRTY