Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 11, 2011
My Star Wars kid has had the Battle of Endor Lego set (8038) for about a year, and that is a wonderful set, full of gizmos and moving parts and exploding panels, and a walker.

Ewok Attack 7956 adds another level to the fun, with an Ewok catapult for "rocks", a hidden compartment within a tree, and a booby trap with logs. This little set is fun and easy to assemble. It's also durable enough to move aroungd the house. We paid about $25, and that was a good price.
on September 18, 2011
This is a great little set for a reasonable price. The set includes two ewok figurines and a scout trooper mini-fig with a speeder bike. The tree structure piece has a few features: the tree hinges and opens up to allow the ewoks inside for protection. There is a small mechanism that allow "logs" to release just like the trap in Return of the Jedi. The branches and leaves can be moved around to your liking. A lot of playability with this set.

Kids and those young at heart will love this set, especially if they are Star Wars fanatics! Overall, I highly recommend. Lego always has great products, it's just a matter if you think it's worth the MSRP. I think this is a good value. 5/5
on July 27, 2013
This is a pretty good little set (little = $35?), with good minifigures, in fact, like many of the small sets, you really get the feeling like you are paying mostly for the minifigures. Minifigure collecting is a big deal now and Lego is cashing in, systematically spreading their rare minifigures far and wide, so you either have the option of buying a few HUGE sets, or many many small ones, the price for all is about the same. Still, I am a lego fanatic, and I usually just buy the big sets, regardless of cost, but sometimes its nice to have a few small sets to supplement to the bigger ones (this set supplemented by Battle of Endor set, for example).
on April 19, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my Lego Loving nephew. He requested this set along with three others for Christmas. I got him all four. He combined sets and had a blast mixing and matching parts and making up his own scenes. The pieces are sturdy and colorful. It's great that they can be used independently or as a crossover to other sets since they are all Lego and all fit each other. The Ewoks are my favorite from the movies and this set is really adorable. I mean cool.
on May 18, 2015
I bought this for my cousin and as we were building it I noticed I was missing what holds the main ewok shooter area together so I tried fixing it up as best I could but it wouldn't stand. I'm sure this happens to very few people missing important Lego pieces it was packed and freshly sealed with an us unopened :( at least I have the figurines and speeder
on December 31, 2012
My son was so happy to see this under the tree and loves it - I was happy I got it almost 1/2 off of what I would have paid at a local toy store thanks to the lightning deals on Amazon prior to the holidays :) One of the only sets (if not the only one) I have found that has Ewoks.
on January 4, 2014
This must be part of a collectors series or something. You can't really miss with legos but this set is rather small for the price.
on January 10, 2013
This is a very fun set, it includes: 2 ewoks (Logray and Tokkat), a imperial scout trooper with Speeder bike, a secret compartment for the ewoks to hide in, a catapult that shoots stones, a compartment that shoots out logs, and a walker/speeder tripping plank/piece of wood sticking out of the tree. I like the detailing on the ewoks, but the imperial scout trooper could have had more details. He also comes with a blaster. Overall this is one of the best lego star wars set out there, and I would recommend it to any lego star wars fan.
on January 8, 2013
My son went nuts when he opened this on Christmas day. Super fun to build and he has a had a great time playing with it. Instructions were easy for him to follow (7 year old) with a little help from his older cousin. This seller sent this to me super quick -- like literally in two days it was at my door, in perfect condition, exactly as described.
on January 15, 2013
Both of my kids are Star Wars fans and have recently discovered the "older" movies. This was a nice option to all of the kits that are for ships or vehicles and allows them to build and environment for their play.

See 1 answered question