Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

100%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$9.99

on February 5, 2012
I enjoyed reading Einstein's thoughts about science. These are all written for a pretty general audience so anyone with an interest in science should be able to "get" them. OK, there were a few differential equations in one or two of the essays, but they are easy to understand and not needed to get the point.

I found the overlap in ideas with the other book from this series I have read - the one on Einstein the humanitarian - interesting. I think I understand the editors reasons for placing an essay in one book as compared to the other, but the overlap does exist.

It is also interesting seeing Newtonian physics as seen from the point of view of the one who replaced it. Fun stuff.
on March 5, 2013
The expansion of the mind can be as infinite as the universe. A must read for science lovers and even those curious to know more.