Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

Format: Kindle EditionChange

on February 5, 2012
I enjoyed reading Einstein's thoughts about science. These are all written for a pretty general audience so anyone with an interest in science should be able to "get" them. OK, there were a few differential equations in one or two of the essays, but they are easy to understand and not needed to get the point.

I found the overlap in ideas with the other book from this series I have read - the one on Einstein the humanitarian - interesting. I think I understand the editors reasons for placing an essay in one book as compared to the other, but the overlap does exist.

It is also interesting seeing Newtonian physics as seen from the point of view of the one who replaced it. Fun stuff.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2013
The expansion of the mind can be as infinite as the universe. A must read for science lovers and even those curious to know more.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse