Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

100%
Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:$9.99

on February 5, 2012
I enjoyed reading Einstein's thoughts about science. These are all written for a pretty general audience so anyone with an interest in science should be able to "get" them. OK, there were a few differential equations in one or two of the essays, but they are easy to understand and not needed to get the point.

I found the overlap in ideas with the other book from this series I have read - the one on Einstein the humanitarian - interesting. I think I understand the editors reasons for placing an essay in one book as compared to the other, but the overlap does exist.

It is also interesting seeing Newtonian physics as seen from the point of view of the one who replaced it. Fun stuff.
on March 5, 2013
The expansion of the mind can be as infinite as the universe. A must read for science lovers and even those curious to know more.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse