Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: SingleChange

on June 29, 2013
I purchased a petco water fountain and these fit exactly the same as the filters that came with the original.
on September 27, 2013
We ordered these for our Petco cat fountain after seeing some guesses that it was the right size (and it looks right in the picture). Happily, it is an exact fit and a Much Better Price than ordering the Petco version.

Exact size and fit as the basic Petco cat fountain sold at Amazon (and Petco ;-) ): http://goo.gl/EQi33q
on March 23, 2013
This is the first water fountain I have ever purchased so I can't compare it to anything else. The filters must be working ok as they sure get dirty in a short period of time. I don't like the fact that they need changing quite so often. I thought I could get a few weeks out of one filter but they do need to be changed quite frequently which adds to the expense of the water fountain. I will check around town to see if I can find them locally. The first filter lasted only two weeks. This just might end up being a very expensive water fountain. Also, the pump is noisier than I thought it would be. My two adult cats were intimidated by the noise at first, but they finally got brave enough to approach it. They now drink from it. There isn't a fill-line on the water bowl. I am not sure just how full it should be. I might add, I am on well water and live in Florida. That may have something to do with the frequency of the filter change.
on September 8, 2011
Exactly the item I needed to replace the filter in my ying yang style Pioneer Pet fountain. Comes 3 to a pack, so I guess the price isn't too bad. Only place I've been able to find them so far.
on April 17, 2013
Very good quality. I could not find these filters at any store or pet store. These are very good product and does the job nicely. Your best bet is to just get them here.
on July 3, 2014
Just like the originals that came with our cats' drinking fountain. These filters must keep the water tasting fresh because our three cats, who can be finicky about their food, practically stand in line to take a drink at the fountain.
on August 18, 2011
I purchased the fountain at Home Goods for $12.00 but could not find replacement filters anywhere. I did not want to invest in a $100.00 fountain and find out my pets wouldn't use it. My pets love the fountain.
on August 8, 2013
I like the fountain I have 4 cats and its efficient keeps water clean and im all about my animals always fresh water and the filters do that
on January 4, 2013
Been looking all over for this product. Thanks Amazon!! I was putting 2 smaller filters together to filter the water and it didn't work!!
on January 21, 2014
Have no complaints. Works well and fits the fountain I have. Just be sure to rinse off well before using to get any loose charcoal off.