Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 18, 2011
This pot does what it says it will do. I have an electric ceramic top stove and there is no way to regulate the heat for a long slow simmer. I have burned more things trying to do this. When I saw the ad for this pot and read the reviews I knew this was the one for me.
It works just as they said it would.
I made homemade catsup and that has to simmer and reduce and it takes quite a few hours to get it to the consistency that I like. It came out perfectly, no scorching at all, no burnt spots on the bottom of the pan and it was easy to clean.
One of the only real complaints that I read about was that the pot was heavy and it is, but I have a thirteen-and-a-half quart LeCreuset dutch oven that weighs a lot more that this pot and I can manage that just fine, so this pot didn't seem that bad too me.
I will be using this for chili and spaghetti sauce.
If I can find the twelve quart PauliPot I will buy that one as well, because it is such a great pot.
88 comments|14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2013
No need to reiterate others reviews. It is a great expensive pot.

It also cooks 4 servings of Maltomeal with no sticking and little stiring.
This traditionally boils over, sticks and burns.

It is heavy if you have issues with weight. However... scrubbing and soaking a traditional pot is not fun either.

I also go from freezer to pot with all chicken dishes.
I add a little olive oil, dice up an onion, and 3 organic large chicken breasts and put on medium low.
30 minutes later all is sizziling and thawed, I then turn up, lightly brown, and add veggies and
chicken stock and turn on low.

The pot is good for anything you do not want to burn.
It defrosts frozen hamburger with no burning... just drain off any grease and add veggies and put on low to cook for great soup.

Yes, it is expensive , but I truly do not think it is overpriced.

I am a male and not a good cooker and over 65 to boot. I like things easy at my age.
This pot is pretty nice for 1 pot dishes which I find myself eating predominately.

This pot could cook a weeks supper for 2. It never makes it that long however as it really makes
the food tasty to cook without burning. Half the pot is eaten the first day and the rest is frozen to eat later.
It also does a great, great job of warming up containers of the frozen soup, stew etc. Once again, without scorching or burning.

Hope this helps make the decision to cough up the extra bucks a little easier.

Cheers!
on June 13, 2012
Pot works great, but info from Chef's was never given. Will look elsewhere next time! Also, was VERY EXPENSIVE! Jury is out on worth it?
on June 23, 2014
I received the pot in a cheap white box with the only thing listed on the box was a sticker that said made in China....That didn't make me happy. The pan did not come with instructions. The pot weight a ton and I could not lift it with my arthritic hands. I'm sure it would work for some people but the pan was too heavy for me to lift empty let alone if It had sauce in it.
on December 31, 2014
My wife loves it Used primarily for making tomato sauce worth the price.
on January 9, 2015
Worst pot ever. Came apart after four uses and scorched ever time. Not worth the money-- big disappointment!
on July 5, 2014
Burns very easily. Very expensive and very disappointing!
on April 13, 2014
I am responding to a negative review on this no burn pot.I have had mine for over two years ,,I have a reputation of burning every thing I cook to some degree or another. this pot is amazing..I don't understand L.Stones review. I don't think you could burn something even if you really tried. OK maybe if you turned your burner up to high,,put a small amount of vanilla pudding in the pot and left it while you went to the store, maybe.
on February 26, 2014
I am so disappointed with this stock pot. Every single soup I've made has burned.
I just scalded milk today in this pot and it burned a residue on it that is difficult to clean.
I made potato soup the first time in it and it burned badly....

This is false advertisement "never burn" I've never had it not burn!
on February 20, 2014
i love this pot. i have made spagetti sauce and chowder. followed directions by not turning it on high kept on med or low. It was great!!! No sticking or burning at all. highly recommended