Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 30, 2012
Ordered this set for my Mum for Mother's day after owning a larger set for years now. Wusthof knives are fantastic and keep a sharp edge really well. Of course, you need to sharpen from time to time. This set was the perfect size for our family beach house as we don't have much counter space there. Like others have said, these handles on these knives are a lower grade handle and very light. It's really not a big deal though and helps keep the cost down which, at this price, makes this a great deal.
on August 11, 2012
These very simply aren't Wusthof knives that cost hundreds of dollars. What they are is a very nice, simple, and quality set at a very low price point. While a professional may find them a bit lacking, they are perfect for home use for the couple without kids or those tackling life solo. These are sharp enough to do some serious damage if you're not used to higher end cutlery, so take your time and keep all your fingers!

These are perfect as a gift for someone just starting out on their own or if you're just looking to upgrade from a cheap run of the mill set.
on December 15, 2011
Great knife set! Excellent quality and long lasting sharpness. Purchased this set for a Culinary student. Every great CHEF needs a great knife...
on April 6, 2012
Amazing knives. They are very sharp and comfortable. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will buy also another khives of Wusthof.
on June 4, 2012
I was very excited to get these Wusthofs for such a great deal. After I got them in the mail, I questioned their authenticity. The handles are incredibly light and seem almost flimsy. I've used Wusthofs before and they definitely had much more weight to them than these knives do. So I went online to check and see if anyone else had the same complaint- and they did. It must be that they are "studio knives" or something. So if you've used Wusthofs before, you will be disappointed. However, the knives are very sharp and they do the job. If they're on sale, I'd say they are worth the price.
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2012
'Wusthof Silverpoint 5-Piece Studio Knife'
This product is nice because its so sharp and enough amount put in my small counter top in my kitchen. This is all i need for using anything in my kitchen. I love this knife because not only I liked the size and the counts, its also cheap.
on September 15, 2012
Knives came sharp RIGHT out of the box and very easy to use. Limited on space so it was a perfect fit and they all work out very well, great price for quality cutlery set.
on November 25, 2012
I love these knives. You cant beat the price and they are as sharp as any other high end knife without the insane price tag. You will not regret this purchase.
on December 21, 2012
This is an mazing piece of knife set. The knives are very sharp and very useful. you have to take extra care while cutting something. The knives look good also.
on November 21, 2012
Very good starter set.
Had a great deal ($39.99).
I think with that Price, it is the best!

Very good Quality!