Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 30, 2012
Ordered this set for my Mum for Mother's day after owning a larger set for years now. Wusthof knives are fantastic and keep a sharp edge really well. Of course, you need to sharpen from time to time. This set was the perfect size for our family beach house as we don't have much counter space there. Like others have said, these handles on these knives are a lower grade handle and very light. It's really not a big deal though and helps keep the cost down which, at this price, makes this a great deal.
on August 11, 2012
These very simply aren't Wusthof knives that cost hundreds of dollars. What they are is a very nice, simple, and quality set at a very low price point. While a professional may find them a bit lacking, they are perfect for home use for the couple without kids or those tackling life solo. These are sharp enough to do some serious damage if you're not used to higher end cutlery, so take your time and keep all your fingers!

These are perfect as a gift for someone just starting out on their own or if you're just looking to upgrade from a cheap run of the mill set.
on June 4, 2012
I was very excited to get these Wusthofs for such a great deal. After I got them in the mail, I questioned their authenticity. The handles are incredibly light and seem almost flimsy. I've used Wusthofs before and they definitely had much more weight to them than these knives do. So I went online to check and see if anyone else had the same complaint- and they did. It must be that they are "studio knives" or something. So if you've used Wusthofs before, you will be disappointed. However, the knives are very sharp and they do the job. If they're on sale, I'd say they are worth the price.
on December 15, 2011
Great knife set! Excellent quality and long lasting sharpness. Purchased this set for a Culinary student. Every great CHEF needs a great knife...
on April 6, 2012
Amazing knives. They are very sharp and comfortable. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will buy also another khives of Wusthof.
on September 10, 2012
'Wusthof Silverpoint 5-Piece Studio Knife'
This product is nice because its so sharp and enough amount put in my small counter top in my kitchen. This is all i need for using anything in my kitchen. I love this knife because not only I liked the size and the counts, its also cheap.
on August 28, 2012
Not being a gifted cook, never felt the need for a professional set of knives. When these came on sale, I decided that the benefits would outweigh the risks. If nothing else for the pride of displaying the Wusthoff logo on my kitchen counter. As other said, the knives are light and the handles flimsy but the blades are really sharp. Perfectly suit my limited skills and then some. I do not anticipate that they will last for long enough to become a heirloom. Nevertheless happy with the appearance and functionality for the price I paid.
on January 4, 2013
Ah, the awesome Wüsthof name soiled by a mediocre product. These knives are barely a notch better than IKEA knives. As described in other reviews, these are not full-tang -- just molded plastic around a short piece of embedded metal. I wouldn't expect any serious durability out of these knives. Knife block slots are clearly not meant for this set -- far too big for these knives.

This set is worth maybe $20 for the knives, plus $5 for the block.
on June 18, 2015
very nice set for the price. nice and sharp,scissors work well. one problem, small rusty looking spots are forming on the large knife, would you please replace this one. I wash by hand after each use and dry thoroughly
on September 15, 2012
Knives came sharp RIGHT out of the box and very easy to use. Limited on space so it was a perfect fit and they all work out very well, great price for quality cutlery set.

See 1 answered question