Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Price:$1.44

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 23, 2012
I dont know what the other reviewers are doing, but I tested this app on the stock Kindle Fire max volume levels for the Hulu app, Netflix App, Amazon Prime App and on youtube. On all the tests, this app dramatically increased audio levels on my device. Netflix is no longer in need of an external speaker to watch movies. I will give you a word of advice though, be careful with how loud you set the levels. The app shows that at a level of +8, to be careful of possible damage to speakers. To be cautious, I set mine at +7 and it is a perfect level. Thanks for a great app and it is worth the cost.
22 comments117 of 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2011
The Kindle Fire top volume level sucks. This app adds some quality amplification for the Fire's stock speakers and it ROCKS headphones. Great app for less than 2 bucks !
0Comment68 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2012
Worth every cent. I made several tests with and without it, I checked all speakers and headphones volume and all levels there was no need to check this box, I noticed that virtual room effect makes a real sound difference, make sure to check it at 6+. Certainly is a must for KF. Awesome! :)
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2012
works perfect on kindle fire. speaker volume was terrible on kindle fire. barely useable in my opinion without headphones. this app provides a nice volume boost and makes the fire useable without headphones. well worth the price.
22 comments71 of 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2012
I just bought a Kindle fire and the first issue I encountered was the low volume output. I've heard all the remarks about how one shouldn't expect home stereo sound, but one should at least expect audible sound!I was having to practically lip read movies at full volume!
So I boxed the Kindle up and was preparing to send it back when I decided to check various forums for a solution. VOLUME+ seemed to be a well regarded app for this issue and despite some really scathing feedback, I decided to give it a try on my NON-ROOTED Kindle. Man am I glad I did!
The volume increased several fold and I can use the EQ settings to boost voice scenes or bass, mid range, etc.
VOLUME+ completely transformed my Kindle Fire and saved me return shipping costs and aggravation. I can now enjoy my Kindle to it's full potential.
22 comments14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2012
Amazon please push the update for this. Google Play already has an updated version released less than a month ago. Paying for this and not receiving necessary updates is not what we all agreed to.
on July 29, 2013
after download it tells you not suitable for kindle fire, only HD

but i am unable to get a refund !!!!!!!!!!!
on April 29, 2012
i really like this app. it works great for the kindle fire it helped a lot being that these speakers are not so good. its truly worth every penny just be careful with you speaker settings. i set mine to 8+(be careful) for the headphones but for speakers its on 7+ and its great.
on June 6, 2013
When I first reviewed this app I said it does not work with the Kindle Fire HD. I was not even able to test it. Hopefully in the future it will work.

Come to find out it does work with the Kindle Fire HD and works well.
After doing some searching I found out that I had an app running called Equalizer FX. When this app is running Volume+ stops working.

I recommend this app to improve the volume level and sound of the Kindle Fire HD.
The Bass Boost works well.
I suggest that you adjust the settings to suit your tastes. Give the equalizer included in this app a try. It works well.
I got mine for free, but I would pay for this app.

Be very careful when adjusting the volume. You could easily damage the Kindle speakers.
on December 26, 2011
I ordered this for my phone and transformer. I thought both had volumes a bit on the low side coming from IoS products. It did not work on my galaxy s2, but did work on my Asus Transformer. Using the virtual room settings, the sound did increase. Now, I can watch movies on my headphones without cranking it all the way up.

I was told the version from Amazon app store is not up to date, which may account for the issue with my phone. Amazon app store needs to make sure these apps are keeping pace with the developers' updates.