Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Price:$1.44

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 23, 2012
I dont know what the other reviewers are doing, but I tested this app on the stock Kindle Fire max volume levels for the Hulu app, Netflix App, Amazon Prime App and on youtube. On all the tests, this app dramatically increased audio levels on my device. Netflix is no longer in need of an external speaker to watch movies. I will give you a word of advice though, be careful with how loud you set the levels. The app shows that at a level of +8, to be careful of possible damage to speakers. To be cautious, I set mine at +7 and it is a perfect level. Thanks for a great app and it is worth the cost.
22 comments|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2012
I just bought a Kindle fire and the first issue I encountered was the low volume output. I've heard all the remarks about how one shouldn't expect home stereo sound, but one should at least expect audible sound!I was having to practically lip read movies at full volume!
So I boxed the Kindle up and was preparing to send it back when I decided to check various forums for a solution. VOLUME+ seemed to be a well regarded app for this issue and despite some really scathing feedback, I decided to give it a try on my NON-ROOTED Kindle. Man am I glad I did!
The volume increased several fold and I can use the EQ settings to boost voice scenes or bass, mid range, etc.
VOLUME+ completely transformed my Kindle Fire and saved me return shipping costs and aggravation. I can now enjoy my Kindle to it's full potential.
on June 21, 2012
Worth every cent. I made several tests with and without it, I checked all speakers and headphones volume and all levels there was no need to check this box, I noticed that virtual room effect makes a real sound difference, make sure to check it at 6+. Certainly is a must for KF. Awesome! :)
on December 10, 2011
The Kindle Fire top volume level sucks. This app adds some quality amplification for the Fire's stock speakers and it ROCKS headphones. Great app for less than 2 bucks !
on January 8, 2012
works perfect on kindle fire. speaker volume was terrible on kindle fire. barely useable in my opinion without headphones. this app provides a nice volume boost and makes the fire useable without headphones. well worth the price.
22 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2012
Amazon please push the update for this. Google Play already has an updated version released less than a month ago. Paying for this and not receiving necessary updates is not what we all agreed to.
on December 7, 2011
Being a former lounge guitar player, my ears have been damaged, and ringing loudly, for about 40 years. The audio level on my Kindle Fire would be fine if I had normal hearing, but 'I' need more cowbell. For a $1.44 this app seems to be worth every penny. Some of the app's EQ settings don't seem to be functioning correctly in the Fire, but I'm not going to whine about it. I'm getting more than enough volume boost. Actually, more than "One Loudah!" (And the Fire has a sweet-sounding overdrive)
on December 26, 2011
I ordered this for my phone and transformer. I thought both had volumes a bit on the low side coming from IoS products. It did not work on my galaxy s2, but did work on my Asus Transformer. Using the virtual room settings, the sound did increase. Now, I can watch movies on my headphones without cranking it all the way up.

I was told the version from Amazon app store is not up to date, which may account for the issue with my phone. Amazon app store needs to make sure these apps are keeping pace with the developers' updates.
on April 29, 2012
i really like this app. it works great for the kindle fire it helped a lot being that these speakers are not so good. its truly worth every penny just be careful with you speaker settings. i set mine to 8+(be careful) for the headphones but for speakers its on 7+ and its great.
on February 7, 2012
I hadn't checked this app out, figuring that it was strictly for volume...but this app also provides an equalizer (which even most players don't), and one which doesn't require an engineering degree to use! So crank up up the bass boost or a variety of other settings, and enjoy your music as you want it! User friendly and attractively priced as well, bravo!