Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on November 25, 2012
Ive been looking for an xbox 360 on craigslist for about a month. My daughter showed some interest and Ioved playing with the kinect at a friends so I kept my eyes open. Last night on amazon I saw this bundle for $216. I went from vaguely interested to gotta have it in about 3 seconds. Amazon will have the item here in Two days as always (gotta love amazon). When the item arrives I will update my review. Unless its all broken though I am certain it will still be a five star review. xbox 360 is a beast of a machine and the kinect may be the coolest gadget to come along in the last decade. Im not the only one to think that. Google it. Anyways the $269 price tag for the digital bundle is a decent deal, but keep an eye out for the amazon daily deals and you might grab one for alot less.

Update 12/01/2012: As promised Im updating my review now that we have the xbox in hand and its set up. My daughter absolutley loves it. I on the otherhand was less than thrilled when setting it up for the first time. Apparently xbox live was down for like 4 hours. Being I just got on xbox live it leads me to believe this may be an on going problem with their service. I also had issues redeeming the 3 month promotional xbox live gold code that came with my amazon purchase. 4 hours on the phone and waiting with xbox and then an additional 2 days of waiting for an answer and the xbox was set up and a new 3 month code was given to me. Frustrating.... oh yeah, but its still a great machine and an even better deal through amazon. So Im leaving my review at 5 stars.
on November 27, 2012
The xbox with kinect is an amazing product. My only regret is that I waited this long to purchase one. Set up is easy. Kinect's abilities left me feeling like I was in a early version of a holodeck. A great way to move and forget you're actually getting exercise. I recommend this for families of all ages.
on December 7, 2012
ABOUT KINECT:

One word. AWESOME. Kinect is the only sensor based console which doens't require holding some remote in your hand unlike the PS3 move and the WII. The wii was known for its gameplay, not graphics. You know being interactive and all. The PS3 made it better by giving great graphics WITH sensor based games when they made the ps3 move. The XBOX took that to the next next level, by giving super awesome graphics, make it sensor based AND not require any annoying controls to buy with it like the PS3 move remote or the wii nunchuck or whatever. So its a step ahead of them both! In a way, you are almost like IN THE GAME.. every crazy thing you do in real life infront of your kinect is somehow programmed to make an effect inside the game.

ABOUT THIS DEAL:

Great deal. Even if I hadn't gotten it for 220 $ on the lightning deal, I would still buy it at its current price. Around 260$ I think? The games that come with it are very much fun. They don't test the ability of xbox's graphics but are fun and they do test kinects interactive and receptive sensor based gameplay. HAven't played the disney game cuz it looked childish but the adventures game is way too much fun.

It came 2 days before it was supposed to be delivered, packing was easy to open, everything was in there, top notch condition, NO problems at all. I connected it hassle free, with HDMI or regular A/V cords that came with it. Super fun. Super awesome game. A lot of room infront of the TV helps but is not a necessity. Big TV's enhance the experience. I have a 40'' one and it is out of this world to play games on this baby.

Get this game called ' Rise of nightmares ' if you think interactive game play is for kids and families and is all just goodie two shoes fun. Trust me, its an awesome game to be playing on the kinect.
on November 18, 2015
My son is such a big gamer and refuses to play anything but xbox. I have even asked if he wanted the new play station and it's always no. What kid refuses new game consoles? ? The ones who are so fascinated with xbox that's who. He loves to be able to go online and play with friends and chat at the same time. And you can also play DVD movies on it as well.
on April 2, 2013
I got this for a friend on the cheap for Christmas. With the next generation of XBox coming, however, I would hold off on buying this until the next unit is announced. However, if the price goes down to the $100+ or so seet spot, I'd jump on it.
on June 8, 2015
great deal on Amazon. I always price compare Target, Best Buy and Amazon for electronics. Amazon won due to price point.

We went with Xbox over others because it makes you move and we love dance party and the karate one. Dance party is Zumba in your home competing with your kids.
on September 4, 2014
Its a great game console. I recommend that you buy an additional hard drive to place on the bay that has to this in the back of the console. It will increase from 320 GB or more and you can download games to disc without problems. The link is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B0QONB0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
on December 27, 2012
This came with a 3 minth xbox gold subscription credit, but when I tried to redeem it using the instructions sent by email, I found it impossible to do so. The email was sent from notification only address that does not accept incoming mail. I feel I have been ripped off by Amazon and wasted hours of my time trying to redeem the promo items. There was also to be a $10 credit on my account for this xbox order and I cannot locate that either. The whole experience has been incredibly frustrating and will never fall for another so called promo like this from Amazon again.

I plan to file better business bureau complaints.
on November 24, 2012
We own the PS3 and the older version of the Xbox 360 and got the Kinnect last year along with the PS3. The brand new PS3 with 14 awesome games I bought here on Amazon's amazing Black Friday 2011 was barely used for weeks if not months, but the Xbox 360 was CONSTANTLY in use from not just our kids and their friends, but visiting ADULTS thoroughly enjoying the Kinnect PHYSICALITY and FULL INTERACTION that PS3 Move and Wii simply cannot touch.

The one-star reviewer, Chris M above has done SEVERAL anti-Xbox reviews and should be banned. He is probably biased against any NON-FPS game - and hey, shooter games are great, but there is so much MORE potential for gaming and well, this bundle my best friend got last year and my girlfriend is getting this year, gives you that potential and SURPASSES it with integration of the Kinnect controller.

True gamers use the Xbox Live community waaaaay more than the PS3 online community - especially given that XBOX EXCLUSIVELY gives you the one game and community that no one else does... HALO - and there is no better FPS online gaming experience than Halo. Shoot, it is worth owning an Xbox simply for the Halo franchise alone, but throw in the Kinnect controller games and all the EXERCISE you get through playing them and you have the ULTIMATE GAMING SYSTEM bar none. We got our Xbox Live card here on Amazon for less than three bucks a month... not even one Starbuck Latte, so don't go off about having to pay for THE best online gaming community on the planet.

BUY THIS BUNDLE - I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT :)
on January 7, 2013
This Xbox 360 with Kinect has been our most popular Christmas gift for the season. It provides something for everyone. I'm enjoying the Zumba workout tapes that I purchased; my son is enjoying Dance Central, and my daugher is enjoying the two games that came with the bundle.

The last family system we purchased was the WII, and I like the Kinect for this system much better. You can use your voice, your body motions or the controller to control the game - and it's not as complicated as it sounds. I can do it - and I'm a 40-something year old mom!!

We have played on this system everyday since Christmas, and there is no sign that we will stop!! Good purchase for us!

See 1 answered question