Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 6, 2012
I'm training for another race and have picked up my running workouts weekly, so I needed some singlets I can rotate around.
That being said, I'll wear this one- it provides decent coverage and is comfortable (I appreciate the dry wicking) but I'm not too enamoured by the cut and it's not one I gravitate toward if I have a choice. It rides long which is fine, and the racer back sits in the correct place but the arms seem to be cut really low and it has no tapering in the waist, it's essentially straight which lends toward a boxy cut. It also runs a bit bigger, it's not horrible but it's not my favorite. I'm short and muscular so if you're tall and lean, you may like it... who knows. For me, eh, it's alright, it does it's job but it's not my favorite.
0Comment35 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2012
The color is better than pictured: a bright berry/watermelon that is very pretty. I'm pale, and it doesn't wash me out.
However, I liked ASICS' core shimmel better, as the fit was more tailored (though not snug) than this top. The Circuit 7 is slightly boxier, and looser in the armpits/chest. I think it runs a bit larger than other Asics products, as the small was pretty large on me (I'm 5'6 and 118 lbs). Also, this top does not have a shelf bra.
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2013
I read a lot of reviews prior to purchasing so I try to give a quick review when I get a chance. I purchased a small in this even though I typically wear a medium due to other reviews. The small fits me very well. I am 5'4" and weigh 130. I do really like the shirt so I am happy with the purchase.
on September 1, 2011
Took a very long time to ship and be delivered. Shirt runs big, so it is a little big on me, but I don't mind. It is nice to have some work out shirts that aren't quite so form fitting.
on January 9, 2014
shirt is baggy in the middle section--didn't fit like a good work out shirt should-material isn't that great either-I wouldn't buy again.
on April 13, 2014
I love this tank! So many tanks out there are not gender specific. I am very happy with the cut and material.
on June 1, 2014
Very comfortable, washes well and true to size. I am a 34d and it isn't too tight across my chest.
on April 16, 2015
went shopping for some summer shirts
cheap in price and this one works.
for a review and to get some dirt,
read this review, no cause for alert.

kinda thicker but still breathes,
thick enough so not through, you see.
large/medium i tend to wear,
a medium fit me, so got a pair.
on February 8, 2014
I got a small & it was way big! The arm holes were huge. Order a size down if anything.. I had to return mine. I suspect that even an extra small might have been big. (I'm not that tiny btw) Good color & material.. Bad fit.
on April 10, 2012
These are light weight. They are long enough and breathable. I am not a fan of how low they hang under my armpits. It is too easy to see my bra because of the low slung arm pit area.

See 1 answered question