Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 7, 2013
I bought one of this five months ago by jomashop the case paint off , they dont sell original products , if you have a problem like me they dont respond , they are not autorized by tissot to sell this brand of watches. Dont buy it or you could loose your money. Jomashop is the worse online shop I ever known.
22 comments28 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2012
This watch is amazing.. Stylish.. Looks good on the wrist and can be worn with both formal and casual attires!! All in all a head turning watch!!
on January 16, 2012
These Watch is beautifull, it has a elegant look, the construction seems to be very good and strong, you can feel the quality as soon as you put on the watch in your wrist, Impressive look, I'm really happy with my watch.
on April 29, 2014
Amazing product and seller. Tissot is one of the best brand in the world. I'm very happy. It was a good choose
on March 23, 2014
Original product, great quality, scratch free because I myself banged it up against the wall a few times and there is not a single scratch on it after several months of use.
on July 5, 2014
the seller offered me no warranty, additionally the watch has a manufacturing defect and not the original
on June 7, 2013
My husband love our present thank you, is pretty elegant and the brand tissot have my absolute confidence, I totally recommend
on January 25, 2015
Watch looks cool, but it gets extremely hot when it clicks the time and it burned my wrist.
on August 19, 2013
I bought this watch as a birthday gift for my boyfriend. I loved the watch since I first saw it. Because I know most of his watches are of this brand, I knew he was going to like it. He is so amazed by this watch, I don't think he'll ever leave home without it. This is a first-rate quality watch. The materials long-lasting, it has amazing details and best of all, not expensive for a really expensive watch. Greates buy EVER. I fully recommend it.
on January 7, 2013
Well, I just want to say that is an excellent seller, the product arrived in the time stated and in the state that was displayed on the website, checked it, I'm satisfied with the product and most importantly it is the same as that ls shown in photos, the same color, flawless and in perfect condition
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse