Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on January 2, 2012
Excellent watch, the combination of colors and the engraving of the dial is just perfect, it's a realy good looking present. 100% recommended
on October 28, 2012
Nice watch. Its was a little more plastic looking than i imagined, but true to description. The white band is rough like grills instead of smooth like the picture. Other than that its beautiful.
on October 2, 2012
My 15 yr old granddaughter had been wanting a rose gold watch with modern overtones. I found several for her to pick from and she fell in love with this Tommy Hilfiger #1781121 model, with it's white silicon watchband, "real" numbered dial, and encased gemstones, for worry free wearability, thus allowing her to wear it while participating in curricular or her many extra curricular activities. Beauty and durability for the fashionable teen on the go of today.
on December 15, 2014
I love this watch. It was exactly what I had been looking for! I love the band, I am a fan of the tougher plastic. It doesnt look cheap like some of the bands tend to. I love the face, I like to see the numbers and they are pretty decent sized as well. Awesome watch!
on October 30, 2012
This watch is absolutely beautiful. It doesn't really look as pink as in the pictures, but I'm impressed about how nice it is. I would highly recommend it for teenagers or young adults.
on October 17, 2012
this watch is soooo beautiful and elegant, i am very happy with my purchase, and the price is not that bad..recommended to everyone!
on November 8, 2012
I loved the watches, the two people I gave them to loved them as well. I got the watches in a timely manner too. Thanks!!
on June 2, 2013
I was very happy with the watch it was beautiful and everything it said it was. I had to return it because it was a gift and it was too large for her taste
on February 20, 2013
Excelente producto llego en el lapso tiempo estimado. Cumplió con mis expectativas solicitadas. Lo recomiendo. Saludos y Gracias por tan buena gestión...
on June 13, 2013
Its beautiful, fits well, and looks great. It's a great size to be able to see. Rose gold tone is very pretty.

See 1 answered question