Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 28, 2012
Again, my order showed up well before the expected delivery date. Love it because it makes me happy not to have to deal with trying to find this dog food in a large quantity. Plus, I don't have to deal with car and foot traffic!!!! Especiall when it's over 100 in JUNE!! Thank you....Keep up the good work.
on June 14, 2012
I have always loved Merrick brand dog food, for my corgi, but it was always too expensive...found it on amazon for a great deal and it was shipped very fast! I also enjoy being able to feed my puppy grain free food! Great product!
on October 29, 2012
Love this food, unfortunately they have changed the formula to now contain peas. Since the pet I fed this food to is allergic to peas (not to mention they are a lesser quality potein source) I have to find a new food.
on January 3, 2013
My dogs love this food, it is competitively priced and contains no chicken or grain. Always arrives quickly with no hassle
on February 11, 2013
My dog has severe allergies and this food helps not to itch any longer. She loves all the grain free foods.