Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on November 26, 2011
I bought this looking at the nice looking box and barbie brand. But I just received it and its not even worth $5. The box is broken and cheaply made. The front of the box is a soft plastic and removes quickly. The hair clips are anything you can get in a walmart for 50 cents. The watch is not so great. Overall its not a gift set you can even present to any small girl. Not worth it. Very dissapointed. I will be returning the box to Amazon.
on January 11, 2012
The wrist band was designed for a very small or very young child. I bought this for my 10 year old daughter and it didn't even come close to fitting her.