Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 26, 2011
I bought this looking at the nice looking box and barbie brand. But I just received it and its not even worth $5. The box is broken and cheaply made. The front of the box is a soft plastic and removes quickly. The hair clips are anything you can get in a walmart for 50 cents. The watch is not so great. Overall its not a gift set you can even present to any small girl. Not worth it. Very dissapointed. I will be returning the box to Amazon.
on January 11, 2012
The wrist band was designed for a very small or very young child. I bought this for my 10 year old daughter and it didn't even come close to fitting her.