Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 26, 2011
I bought this looking at the nice looking box and barbie brand. But I just received it and its not even worth $5. The box is broken and cheaply made. The front of the box is a soft plastic and removes quickly. The hair clips are anything you can get in a walmart for 50 cents. The watch is not so great. Overall its not a gift set you can even present to any small girl. Not worth it. Very dissapointed. I will be returning the box to Amazon.
on January 11, 2012
The wrist band was designed for a very small or very young child. I bought this for my 10 year old daughter and it didn't even come close to fitting her.