Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 20, 2015
'I'm falling even more in love with you.' Beautiful lyrics to a beautiful song, it was like they were aiming for a poem or love letter to sing and nailed it. Granted 'You and me' is a really good song, but it's this beautiful near classic that tops it in my book for a song that strikes the chords of the heart strings.
on June 23, 2014
With a gravelly voice and grinding guitars not to mention groovy drums and a grumbling special sound effect, Lifehouse blows off the roof with their smash hit `Hanging by a Moment.' The song's philosophical edge is tempered by a tone of youthful desperation as well as a deafening defiance. While primarily a love lyric to a girlfriend, the song speaks to the transitory and sometimes brutish nature of teenage life as relationships between boys and girls come and go moment to hanging moment.
on January 23, 2014
I purchased this because I had it when I was in high school and it has my husband's song to me on it. I was pleased with the quickness of delivery and the fact that the CD was in great condition.
The songs are amazing and the sound of Lifehouse is soothing yet empowering. The songs are not ones you can't listen to with your kids in the car and are family friendly (inasmuch as they don't contain profanity). Great CD, highly recommended.
on April 4, 2013
this song tells about the moment you trust God in faith. you dont know what youre diving into. you only know its the only thing you can do. nothing else will do. letting go of all I've held on to. take all of me. falling even more in love with you. living for the only thing i know. this is about solid trust in the God of the universe. he will show you he is a rock. you can depend on him. try it.
on September 2, 2012
I love this song. It has that distinct Lifehouse sound, and it's one of my favorites. I highly recommend it!
on July 7, 2013
Great up lifting music 5 stars ALWAYS!!!!

THE BEST!!!!

: )

LIFEHOUSE ROCKS!!!!

KEEP IT COMING...... GREAT WORK..... THANK YOU LIFEHOUSSE
on September 3, 2013
What can I say, I would not have downloaded this song unless I liked it a lot! I loaded it to my MP3 player and listen to it while exercising since it has a great beat.
on August 6, 2015
My wife and I have adopted this as one of "our" songs. I really like this band and they have several songs that are more than worthy of a spot on my playlist.
on November 21, 2012
I've been a fan of Lifehouse for several years now, and while this isn't one of their popular hits, it's a great song with that noticible Lifehouse sound.
on May 5, 2013
It's a very nice ballad. I do wish, however, that Amazon would just allow one to give a star rating w/o having to say a d-mn thing about it.