Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 25, 2013
I have owned the ring for three months and have fallen in love with the design but the ring has already started falling apart. Three diamonds have fallen out and the bottom left of the ring snags on everything! Would not recommend for an everyday ring.
on March 28, 2013
Loved the brown diamonds, but one of the bow strings protruded upward with a sharp end that catches on everything. I'm having to return it. I so wanted this ring, but I don't need the worry of what it's going to catch on next or if it will cause injury in some way.
on November 14, 2012
Very pretty in person. Different. Dainty and ladylike. Love it. If you like girlie, feminine things, you'll love this ring immensely.
on December 13, 2012
It's a nice ring but the bow is a little small. the rose gold is dark almost chocolate. I would recommend it to friends.
on September 26, 2013
When I was searching for a champagne/chocolate stone ring in a pink gold metal,the ring on AMAZON looked perfect.
When I opened the box, I was CRUSHED ! The BOW of champagne stones was indiscernible and unrecognizable as a BOW. It looked like a small cluster of stones.The pink gold band was also disappointing. IT looked more like yellow gold rather than pink. I do not have a large hand or fingers, yet the BOW , as I said,was unrecognizable.
This ring should be advertised as a child's or young ladies ring, not as an adults ring.
Sadly, I returned the ring, according to AMAZON specifications, on Sept. 25, 2013.
I even opened an AMAZON credit card to get a discount.
I would like the card credited for $153.35.
Norma Hlawatsch
11 comment9 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
I bought this ring for my girlfriend for Christmas. Within a month a stone had fallen out. Amazon replaced it and now a month and one week later a stone has fallen out of this one.
on February 24, 2013
Truly an adorable piece of jewelry. I purchased it for my wife and she is super pleased with it. It is simple an delicate yet original.
on February 1, 2013
Such a beautiful ring! I get compliments on it constantly!
on January 19, 2013
I got this from someone I love more than life itself. He laughed and said, "You don't own any jewelry? Someone as pretty as you should." I told him that you can't just buy your first one. It had to be a gift.

I love this person so much and they walked out of my life today. They asked someone out and that person said yes. Of course they did. And here I am sitting in my room staring at this beautiful ring that I received today as well.

All I have now is regret- that and a beautiful ring.
review image
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2015
Loved at first. Bottom of the bow snags and gets caught on everything. Ruined quire a few of my clothes as well as falling off because of it.