Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 26, 2012
My (much) better half was using a 20+ year-old thrift-store mixer to make the magic in the kitchen that she does so well. The problem was that when she turned on that ol' thing, the TV went haywire,the lights would flicker,and one needed ear protection from the crazy noise level.
Santa finally got the message, and produced this mixer as a gift. What a difference ! Compared to the old mixer, this is almost silent. Much lighter weight, much easier to handle. Santa did well this time.
This mixer has plenty of torque for the cakes, pies and sweetbreads, even on the lowest settings. She hasn't used it for mixing bread dough, as that task is handled by the bread-maker machine. In 7 months of use, absolutely no complaints or problems.
My better half loves it, and when Momma is happy the odds of my happiness increase proportionally.
0Comment32 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2012
My wife loves her mixer. It does everything she wants it to do; most important, she can start the mixer at a slow speed and she can control the speed
on January 5, 2013
I've had my hand mixer for just over a year. I don't always want to haul out my stand mixer and so I was very excited to see they made a hand mixer. Based on my history with the stand mixer I forked over the big bucks for this. I absolutely loved it! That is until last week when I went to use it and it flat out would not turn on. I thought perhaps it was my outlet and tried several outlets in my kitchen with the same results. Finally dawned on my to try another appliance in the same outlets. Sadly it was not my outlet. Of course now it is out of warranty. For the price should have lasted way longer than this! Also I'm not an avid cook/baker, so I really only used it maybe 2 times a month, so it's not like I wore it out either. :(
on July 3, 2013
Really like this mixer and it's very quiet and looks nice. Mixed everything just right and did so quietly. Highly recommend.
on May 14, 2014
I thought the KitchenAid hand mixer was a little pricey until I used it. The quality of this hand mixer is well worth the price. It is lighter weight than my previous hand mixer. I am also impressed with the beaters and other utensils. The mixer gives me a lot more options for slow to fast mixing as well as the power for mixing heavy mixtures.

I recommend this mixer; I know it changed my mind about what features I need and is important in a hand mixer.
on February 3, 2014
I don't have a lot of counter space and cannot leave my KitchenAid stand mixer out unless I am doing major baking.
This is the best hand mixer I ever had. Easy to use and does everything I ask it to. I also purchased this as a Christmas gift for my sister and she says she loves it. Judging by the amount of potatoes she has been mashing she's not just saying it to make me feel good about the gift.
on April 20, 2013
Good, solid tool. Like the choice of beaters, nice storage bag for them keeps things neat and easy to find. Mixes pretty heavy dough (chocolate chip cookies not a problem). Doesn't overheat at high speed for extended period. Light enough to use a lot.
on January 2, 2014
came exactly as described, with the attachments ect. . Great mixer for the price. Would definitely purchase againfor a possible gift in the future.
on January 4, 2014
Like the weight of it and the special attachments. Also, the special bag for the attachments is great and will keep me organized.
on January 26, 2014
Most powerful, easy to handle mixer ever. Hands down worth the money - just don't bother with $20 brands.
Cunfunit