Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 9, 2009
How cute this is! Thomas and all the other trains actually talking! My son was absolutely nuts, but here is a problem that I need to warn all of the parents. The Thomas & Friends DVD's have several stories which is what my son expected (he is 5 y.0.) This is just ONE story and the bonus story has nothing to do with Thomas, but a race car. My son had the biggest tantrum because he couldn't understand why was it only one story and the bonus story was about a car! So do not expect a bunch of little Thomas & Friends stories like the other DVD's. It's one story.
22 comments14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2014
My grandson has been fascinated with Thomas & Friend "anything" since about a year old, he is 4 now...and knows everyone of the trains names and all the adventure stories etc! Crazy about Thomas!!!!!
on June 30, 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old granddaughter and she loves anything Thomas; we have a whole collection. She enjoyed this one in particular and has played it several times. Any Thomas fan will love this.
on March 26, 2014
Thomas the Train videos are great teaching material. Children not only learn from the videos, but they really enjoy watching them
on March 26, 2009
I bought this video for my grandson who is 3 and who simply loves Thomas the tank engine and just loves Trains in general. The animated thomas video, Railway friends is Great!!!!
its so nice to see the people move and talk and the train faces have expressions. He loves it. he loves the animation. we have to watch it everyday. I highly recomend this dvd for that thomas fan in your home!
on July 29, 2013
Great "newer" versions of Thomas and his friends! My 2 year old son is really into Thomas right now, and this one is fun to watch for him, especially because the characters talk and aren't just narrated.
on March 16, 2013
This and many other of Thomas & Friends movies as well as books have been so enjoyable to watch with my grandson. It is not only cute and filled with adventure, but educational as well. Not only do children learn about friendship, helping, empathy and sharing, but they also helps them increase their vocabulary and learn to be creative. My grandson is only 2 1/2 years old and these movies have taught him so much. I like watching this and discussing it with him. Family and friends know he loves Thomas & Friends, so he gets lots of related books, has an extensive collection of the trains and railways. He knows all the trains by name, number and color. His parents and I have been reading to him and now he is starting to read. We also have many of the activity books, which are all fabulous!
I recommend this to parents, grandparents, & babysitters. These movies are a great learning tool and very enjoyable too!
on March 20, 2014
My 2 year old son and my 7 year old can watch these together. Always a giggle, lesson and excitement. Love the Thomas stories.
on June 23, 2014
My son loves Thomas and Friends, as many children do. He can't get enough of his "choo choo" and starts dancing before the video even starts. I enjoy them as well, and plan on expanding our Thomas and Friends library. I'm not going to "review" the show or this compilation, but I *will* say that the writers certainly have a communist leaning. Lol
on September 4, 2009
My son and I are new to Thomas and I am so glad that they have made the jump to CGI. I think this has helped my 2 1/2 year old to understand the story line with more interest. The stories are wonderful teaching tools. We also love the bonus of Rory the Racing Car. We watch this DVD over and over again and it hasn't gotten old yet.