Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 9, 2009
How cute this is! Thomas and all the other trains actually talking! My son was absolutely nuts, but here is a problem that I need to warn all of the parents. The Thomas & Friends DVD's have several stories which is what my son expected (he is 5 y.0.) This is just ONE story and the bonus story has nothing to do with Thomas, but a race car. My son had the biggest tantrum because he couldn't understand why was it only one story and the bonus story was about a car! So do not expect a bunch of little Thomas & Friends stories like the other DVD's. It's one story.
on June 30, 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old granddaughter and she loves anything Thomas; we have a whole collection. She enjoyed this one in particular and has played it several times. Any Thomas fan will love this.
on March 20, 2014
My grandson has been fascinated with Thomas & Friend "anything" since about a year old, he is 4 now...and knows everyone of the trains names and all the adventure stories etc! Crazy about Thomas!!!!!
on July 29, 2013
Great "newer" versions of Thomas and his friends! My 2 year old son is really into Thomas right now, and this one is fun to watch for him, especially because the characters talk and aren't just narrated.
on March 16, 2013
This and many other of Thomas & Friends movies as well as books have been so enjoyable to watch with my grandson. It is not only cute and filled with adventure, but educational as well. Not only do children learn about friendship, helping, empathy and sharing, but they also helps them increase their vocabulary and learn to be creative. My grandson is only 2 1/2 years old and these movies have taught him so much. I like watching this and discussing it with him. Family and friends know he loves Thomas & Friends, so he gets lots of related books, has an extensive collection of the trains and railways. He knows all the trains by name, number and color. His parents and I have been reading to him and now he is starting to read. We also have many of the activity books, which are all fabulous!
I recommend this to parents, grandparents, & babysitters. These movies are a great learning tool and very enjoyable too!
on March 26, 2014
Thomas the Train videos are great teaching material. Children not only learn from the videos, but they really enjoy watching them
on June 23, 2014
My son loves Thomas and Friends, as many children do. He can't get enough of his "choo choo" and starts dancing before the video even starts. I enjoy them as well, and plan on expanding our Thomas and Friends library. I'm not going to "review" the show or this compilation, but I *will* say that the writers certainly have a communist leaning. Lol
on March 26, 2009
I bought this video for my grandson who is 3 and who simply loves Thomas the tank engine and just loves Trains in general. The animated thomas video, Railway friends is Great!!!!
its so nice to see the people move and talk and the train faces have expressions. He loves it. he loves the animation. we have to watch it everyday. I highly recomend this dvd for that thomas fan in your home!
on February 14, 2014
The release date on this dvd was 2009, so I expected the graphics to be much more up-to-date. It's evident that this movie was created much earlier than 2009, and does not hold my child's attention like the modern version.
on March 20, 2014
My 2 year old son and my 7 year old can watch these together. Always a giggle, lesson and excitement. Love the Thomas stories.