Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 22, 2008
There are six 96 ounce bottles in a sturdy box.
I use alot of bleach when cleaning. I got tired of hauling bleach every few weeks up to the 3rd floor of my condo.

I'd highly recommend this product.
VINE VOICEon October 3, 2013
Sorry about the editorial on the constant war on container downsizing and price increasing.

This is Clorox Ultra Bleach in a full Three Quarter Gallon bottle instead of the full range of other sizes. I guess we will never see gallons again and this is better. Who cares? It works and cleans stains among many different household items and does it well. I just came back from the garage where I used about 25% of this bottle to disinfect our plumbers snake. After using the 25% I filled the container with hot water and let it sit for a day or so depending on the rain and when complete it will leave the snake clean and disinfected.

The best part about this size is our not having to stock up at the big box and get a hernia carrying all those bottles to the truck and then to the garage. Now the UPS guy has to do the heavy lifting and we just watch. Thanks a boatload.
on August 26, 2013
I have to admit I was amazed with this product it whitens white removes mold from clothes (had a pair if power pink capris that was on the floor of my basement when it flooded and it was stained with mold after several washes of cheer the mold still did not come out ....but I added a half of cup of the Germicidal Clorox bleach and my capris were like new!!! It freshens disinfects removes mold staph germs and brightens I'm very satisfied!!!! Perfect price too!!!!
on July 23, 2013
I've not seen this little bit of extra strength Clorox in my area. I only buy Clorox when using bleach although other brands are cheaper. I like the smell of clean and sanitary. The 96-oz size is very convenient and not overly heavy for me to use.
on May 5, 2013
What better buy than a quality product that lives up to its name. I feel like nothing can compare as a household product.
on September 29, 2011
Love it! Use it all around the house, in the laundry, bathroom, kitchen, outside on the porch, in the basement. Great stuff!
on September 23, 2013
It's bleach and it works. I gave it 5 stars on the price and having a big heavy box delivered right to my door instead of lugging a big heavy box and/or bottles from the shipping cart, then to my car , then to my house - it's worth it for me.
on October 16, 2012
This is great for towels & white laundry. Use a drop in dishwasher or dishwater to kill bacterial. Use in mop water cleans floor & keeps mop white. Just be careful don't get it on colors.
on February 7, 2012
I use this bleach to clean My floors and do laundry with. When I am using it for the floor I mix it with Pine Sol which produces a fresh clean scent. No gases, just a crisp clean scent. I am a bit heavy handed on the bleach and had to learn to ease up on it for you only need a little bit. I was using too much and had to open the windows for it was too strong of a smell. Won't do that again. More isn't always best. Sometimes less is best.

Good product. Clorox is always number one in My book.
66 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2013
The cost and delivery time was excellent!!! It definitely serves
the purpose of ordering quantity. I would love to order larger
bottles. I will be back on this one