Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 19, 2011
I cannot figure out how to tell the app where I am. I have typed in my city, state and zip. I have typed in the nearest city, state and zip. I keep getting a message that says "unable to locate your whereabouts."

When I tried to use the amazon.com feature to give them my comments about the app, nothing happened.

How do I figure out how to use this app?

[...]
on November 19, 2011
did not work on my kindle fire. I tried to get it to work but no gps. so I uninstalled it. don't waste your time.
on March 18, 2012
Do not get this product... it never syncs to your location and it can never find your location if you search for it...
on May 15, 2013
I loaded this knowing that I could not incorporate GPS coordinates onto my Kindle Fire HD. The reason I wanted it was just to be able to browse all the points of interests I seen on the download page. It continually crashed on my device, and every attempt I made to search a destination all it led me to was another crash. So as it turns out this app is totally useless and has no redeeming qualities to it. I have this app on my iPhone and Mac, and it works fabulously on both devices. I can't say the same for this one. Take care all....
on December 19, 2012
this app.is.terrible with kindle.fire
listen to me, DO NOT GET THIS APP!!!!!!
I got it and it kept saying that it couldn't find my.location. or "location not found"
don't waste your time
I got this app and deleted it about 5 minutes later
on January 28, 2013
Well this is real something I got everything I had requested my kids are well high in school and for first time their grading exceeded in qualifications and due to this magnificence application they'd gain a very nice excursion to an amusement park (well deserved). I do not have any inconvenience to study any region in the world. Also I have to take into consideration that beforehand my application advised me about some feature may not work in my tablet,kindlefire, etc. So, World Explorer App. Did work fine for me esp. In geography, customs, etc. Thanks a heap for the creator (s) of this great compilation of knowledge.

Ex Animo, Skyblue
on December 6, 2013
Installed and worked great. I've tried other similar type of apps and some didn't work, and others were almost accurate. With this app, I just opened it and it provided me with information accurately and consistent with my location. It also gives more detailed information about the locations....I've found that I'm often pleasantly surprised. We're using this app on the Kindle Fire HD 2nd gen, the Kindle Fire HDX (2013), and Samsung Galaxy cellphone
on January 28, 2013
I did the test drive and though that I could use it for a research report, it gives you the miles, the capitals, and way more so I believe that you could get this app just for your school research reports.
on February 1, 2012
It always shows 'Location not found'. All it will show are like very famous world landmarks. Unless that is what you are looking for, save your money.
on August 19, 2012
Don't get if you have kindle fire because it does not work. Tried it and kindle fire does not have the location finder needed for this app.