Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 14, 2012
I love my Kindle Fire and highly recommend but I was very disappointed with the fact I couldn't read outside because of the glare. I purchased this anti-glare screen from Amazon and voila! Problem fully solved. I previously had been to several stores and no one had anything like this to match what I needed. For those of you that love to be outside to read, this is an ABSOLUTE MUST to get. Suzanne B
1616 comments| 441 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2011
I tried two other screen protectors. THey both were a bit too big and I was not able to get all the bubbles out. This item is perfect - good fit - the small "Card" to get the bubbles out was a great addition.
22 comments| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2012
I bought a pack of these screen guards for two of my Kindle Fire units.

Summary: ok but not great.

Viability:
- Clouded compared to no screen guard
- I have used screen guards from other companies with much better visibility (SGP, Phantom Skinz, etc)

Durability:
- They seem durable for scratch protection

PRO:
- reduces glare
- cheap
- good scratch protection

CON:
- clouds screen (mutes colors and brightness)

Tip:
- if you get these, here's a tip that's not in the instructions: make sure to place the corner that is cut out (different from the rest) on the upper left portion of the screen. That's where the Kindle Fire light sensor is.
22 comments| 303 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2012
Gadzooks! I am so tired of the self-entitled and willfully ignorant whining in reviews. Of course the Kindle's screen isn't going to look as perfectly sharp and crisp after slapping one of these screen protectors on. It says right in the title that the finish is "matte." That means it's not shiny and not %100 invisible. That's the whole point! It's supposed to cut down on the glare. Stop bad-mouthing the manufacturer just because you couldn't be bothered to read the description before pulling the trigger. You got exactly what you ordered and paid for. Suck it up and get over yourselves, already.

The screen covers do exactly what they say they do. They protect your screen, they cut the glare and, if you do it correctly, they go on relatively easily. At this price, you'll be hard pressed to find much better.

RTFM and enjoy.
11 comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2012
As the official screen protector installer of the house, I have installed MANY protectors. This one was by far the easiest. Probably the best feature is the inclusion of a lint free soft cloth. It is the first cleaning cloth I have encountered that is actually LINT FREE!! That makes a world of difference because any tiny little speck of dust will ruin the install. From start to finish it took me about 3 minutes to do. And it is perfect. I am very happy with the quality of this product.
on February 3, 2012
Best anti-glare out there and no more finger prints. This screen protector is thick and really makes it feel well protected. I get Great Shield screen protectors for all my devices.
on March 29, 2012
I had no idea what I was missing until I added cover to my kindle. Visibility outdoors and constant fingerprints were an issue and I thought the extra layer would desensitize the screen but NOT AT ALL.
AND it made all the difference outside! I am sold and highly recommend.
Yes, as with any sheer, sticky layer, follow directions precisely, not allowing a speck under it. If applied properly, works like it should.
on March 22, 2012
I am not very good at applying these screen protectors... But, this one is very easy to do. And it does what it is supposed to do- protect the screen from scratches, or my boys' sticky fingers...
I like the fact that the pack has 3 protectors. Consider the price, I would recommend this, and buy it again if it's needed.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 22, 2012
I am at a complete loss to explain the positive reviews. I have had some experience installing screen protectors and followed the instructions carefully, including thorough cleaning of the screen. The film just barely fits inside the screen edges and it takes some work to align the film properly so that all sides fit inside rather than on the edges. Even when such alignment is achieved, I have never before seen so many air bubbles that refused to be eliminated. I tried to eliminate them with the enclosed card to the extent that I worried about damaging the Kindle's screen. There were also a few non-adherent spots along the edges that would not settle down. I tried all three enclosed screens with the same outcome and ended up throwing everything into the garbage. Perhaps there is some trick to applying this particular type of thick, stiff film, but that trick certainly isn't contained within the instructions.
1010 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2012
Easy to apply, but no matter how thoroughly I tried to clean the Kindle screen, I was unable to avoid air bubbles and areas around the periphery that would not adhere. On the positive side, the film did eliminate glare.