Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on March 18, 2012
I love this song so much! It's incredibly sweet, and the way Christina Perri sings it is utterly beautiful. And, personally, though I'm sure I'm in the minority, I think that Bella & Edward's dumb, gross romance doesn't fit this song at all. This is a song about a sweet, strong love, not that gross thing that TWILIGHT has going on. But I'm one of the few people--a teenage girl, no less--who feels this way... Oh well.

I'll stop my controversial comments about that movie, which many people practically worship, and go back to this amazing song!

The MP3 itself: the sound quality is good, though I don't claim to be an expert on that sort of thing, and it downloaded well.

This beautiful, sweet, tender love song is 100% worth the 99 cents I paid for it!!
22 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2012
I have fallen in love with this song- before I ever realized it was a "twilight" song. The richness of her voice is stunning, and the chorus nearly brings me to tears every time- and I am NOT a crier! I don't think it's meant to be a spiritual song, but that's how it resonates with me.
on December 5, 2011
I just discovered this song on the radio and I am getting married in 4 weeks to my high school sweetheart after 30 years!! This is our wedding song!!! Just love this song and it sums up very nicely our amazing love story!
I love this song, it gives me shivers every time i hear it. My bridal party and I will walk in to this song for my wedding in late June.

Every word in this song expresses the way i feel about the man I'm going to marry. Very glad this song came along when it did.
on November 24, 2014
Many of my friends are astounded that I like this love song from the "Twilight: Breaking Dawn" soundtrack as I am much older than the average fan of Ms Perri or the Twilight Saga. However, to assume that those of us who have lived longer and may be a bit cynical aren't interested in full-blown romance would often be a mistake. It is an intense statement of the belief that love is an eternal and lasting state and I find it incredible to listen to.

Anyone who only knows the singer from the soundtrack would do well to listen to her song "jar of hearts" that was a surprise breakout hit not too long ago.
on August 1, 2015
Love this song so much... heard it first on Twilight and it is so deeply emotional and powerful, the songstress and lyrics evoke the deepest of emotions about the feeling of what it is like to love another Soul across times, realms, and dimensions. Wish every human could experience a thousand year deep and returned Soul love! Happy listening~*
on September 17, 2015
Perri's voice is emotive and crisp. The accompanying music is stirringly evocative. Music with accompanying lyrics sung by Perri quickly capture one's imagination and holds it there until song's end. Who wouldn't want to experience the kind of love for someone else this song's subject is about?
on March 7, 2016
Such a classic and beautiful song. In 20 years, this song will be on the radio and well remembered. People will say, "I love this song! Wasn't it from some dumb vampire movie? I can't remember the name of it."
on July 4, 2015
I really don't think there should be reviews on music. It's personal taste. I could see if this was a actual CD but it's a digital download. If there was actually something physical to hold I would be able to review that but how am I supposed to review someone else's taste.
on May 26, 2015
Great tune! I like being able to download MP3s on Amazon but I'm disappointed that some songs play fine and others the volume is much too quiet, or in the rare case, too loud. I miss the fact most of the songs used to be $0.99 and now they are mostly $1.29 too.