Professional restaurant supplies Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 20, 2012
I have always been a fan of Women's Health magazine and thought that my kindle would be the perfect way to go green and get my first subscription to this magazine. I was sad to find out that I often see the newest issue on the store shelf at least 1-2 weeks before I ever get my issue on the kindle. Also, other fitness magazines, like SELF, are much more kindle friendly because they are interactive and the pages are adjusted to be easily read and scrolled through on the kindle. While I will most likely keep my current Women's Health subscription (I really do not want to use up more paper) I hope that in the future the issues are released when the store ones are and that the magazine will be made more tablet friendly.
on September 22, 2013
I subscribed to this in MY early 20's way back in the magazines infancy. Back when the cover photo's were black and white and most of the cover "models" were female athletes. It's changed since then, catering a little more to the "Cosmo" crowd. Which is fine, just not for me. It just doesn't feel like it applies as much to someone in their thirties married with kids as someone in their twenties who apparently has the money and lack of self-control to spend $90 on a designer t-shirt (really).

"Fitness" is a good one for my age/demographic I think. I recommend that one.
on June 14, 2012
The information is all good and helpful, but seems to be geared more toward women younger than their 30s. Some of the articles were of no use to me at twice that age.
on February 13, 2012
It's the middle of Feb and the electronic version still hasn't uploaded onto the Kindle when it's been on the newsstand for almost two weeks now.Not sure why they can't release both at the same time, i.e. Runner's World.
I thought I would review my experience with Womens Health and Mens Health magazines.
This is not a perfect magazine. For one, I was a charter subscriber when it first came out. I get the print and iPad / Kindle edition. That has been awhile. While I have gotten older the magazine has stayed stuck at the same age. While I am now in an older demographic that its numbers are huge, it is pretty much ignored now.
Surely I am not the only fifty year old in good shape, or who is interested in being and staying that way. Maybe a mens and women's health plus.
Anyway you get used to that sort of thing. One reviewer said all you need is one year of this magazine and it will cover everything. That could be true sort of, but I like it for the ideas, motivation, and it has some really cool food stuff, and recipes.
I get mens health, and I got womens health for my significant other. The stories and info do not overlap. Most times I find womens health a better magazine. Womens health also suffers from the agest problem. They think their readers don't get older. If they follow their magazines fitness programs they should get older.. right?
on March 7, 2014
Figured I would try it. Other reviews said it takes forever to get the kindle version compared to the newsstand . Patience is worth it for the new lower price. Comes out to 50 cents an issue. I enjoy the magazine itself. Just like most people , I'd love to see less advertising and more educational articles.
on September 7, 2012
I'm already paying for the subscription. Why can't I download the magazine under "current subscriber?" Many magazines do this. What gives? One star until things change.
on February 13, 2012
The magazine is nicely transferred to the kindle however, I would like my current edition! It is the middle of February and I have seen the new issue on newstands for a while now and the kindle edition isn't available yet. Hoping I will receive it soon so I don't have to cancel my subscription!
on February 6, 2012
Not sure if it's my iPad or the mag but does Not seem to be interactive like other magazines. There are play buttons but nothing happens when I push them...
on April 22, 2015
I had my elementary school kid pick up the mail including my subscribed magazines last week from the mail box. I was so embarrassed to see the cover of the latest issue which my son was holding. Do you really need an almost naked woman on the cover to sell this otherwise great magazine ?? Seriously ??? There is no other way to design the cover about a strong, beautiful & successful woman other than to resort to this ?