Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

• OK!
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:$14.99

on February 17, 2012
Have subscribed to this magazine for about 2 months now on my Kindle fire. Photos are crystal clear. Once you know how to use your kindle for reading magazines it is simple. Most people can't just read the little print on the screen so you have two options. You can use your fingers to zoom in on the writing and read it that way, or you can double tap the screen and choose text mode and then you can read everything VERY clearly without zooming in and out on each page and see each photo as well. I love that I am not waisting all this paper, saving money on magazines and have them all on my Kindle Fire.
0Comment34 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2013
This subscription was great at first. I would get it early sometimes which was cool. And then it started to come on time which was cool too but now it is always super late. I am not sure why because my kindle is always in a WiFi location so it should download. I am disappointed in it. I will probably cancel my subscription because of this.
on April 8, 2012
I'm viewing the magazine on an iPad 3 using the Kindle app. Images and text looks great. Can zoom too. I only have one issue that I downloaded so far and reading the reviews for Star and US, I'm hoping my issues come on time. The only thing I was hoping for, is that have the websites in the magazine can be actual links that I can go directly to the ads website. Do that and it will be a 5 star review!
0Comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2011
Magazine is beautiful on the Kindle Fire. Color vivid, sharp contrast. Easy to navigate thru due to showing mini pages at the bottom that can be easily hidden. If you like the paper magazine and don't want the clutter, I recommend the kindle subscription.
on May 6, 2012
Picture quality is great on Kindle. Magazine has interesting articles and fashion. Look forward to downloading all issues to Kindle.
on September 21, 2012
I didn't subscribe to this magazine but I did read a few copies on my Kindle. The magazine, compared to the other entertainment magazines, is better than the rest as far as stories, writing and "keeping it simple" for the average "give-me-a-quick-fix" celebrity reader. The photos make this magazine. The editorial decisions as to who to play on the cover and content are spot on.
on January 26, 2014
I used to buy it but not anymore. It has fake articles and I was sick of it. Like the one saying Jennifer Lawrence is engaged IT'S A LIE! If you wanna read fake exagerated gossip then this if your magazine. But I don't recomend it!
on February 14, 2013
I choose this for a magazine to try first time getting on my kindle. It is enjoyable reading but not to crazy about magazines anyways to much advertising that is way I don't read to many of them but this was okay.
on February 28, 2013
I read some of the reviews where ppl were saying they couldn't read the print or see the pictures. Don't go by those reviews, bc they were written by ppl that clearly don't know how to use their Kindle. Reading the magazine on the Kindle is the exact same as holding the paper copy in your hand. All u have to do is double tap the screen to enlarge the pics and text. Or use your fingers and zoom. You even have the option to put it in text format. That's where it's only the text, no pics, kind of like a book. Ok so enough with that. Now I'll finish this up by saying. I like getting it on my Kindle versus buying them at the store for a cpl reasons. 1) I save a whole lot of money & 2) I don't have to worry about going to the store to buy it. The only thing I don't like is: They are sometimes delivered late. For the most part they show up regularly, although there's times where they come late. For instance I've noticed the newest issue is already out & I have yet to receive. It's going on 2wks. That doesn't happen very often though. This us only the 2nd or 3rd time it has happened. So good luck & I hope you enjoy it as much as I do:)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2012
I have not had an issue with my subscription up until the last couple of weeks. My new issue always arrived on Fridays like clockwork, and here lately it has been a guess as to when the issue will show up. It is kind of irritating when you are paying for your subscription and then it doesn't show up on time. I would have given it five stars, but it would be nice for it to show up on time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse