Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

• OK!
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$14.99

on February 17, 2012
Have subscribed to this magazine for about 2 months now on my Kindle fire. Photos are crystal clear. Once you know how to use your kindle for reading magazines it is simple. Most people can't just read the little print on the screen so you have two options. You can use your fingers to zoom in on the writing and read it that way, or you can double tap the screen and choose text mode and then you can read everything VERY clearly without zooming in and out on each page and see each photo as well. I love that I am not waisting all this paper, saving money on magazines and have them all on my Kindle Fire.
on July 29, 2013
This subscription was great at first. I would get it early sometimes which was cool. And then it started to come on time which was cool too but now it is always super late. I am not sure why because my kindle is always in a WiFi location so it should download. I am disappointed in it. I will probably cancel my subscription because of this.
on April 8, 2012
I'm viewing the magazine on an iPad 3 using the Kindle app. Images and text looks great. Can zoom too. I only have one issue that I downloaded so far and reading the reviews for Star and US, I'm hoping my issues come on time. The only thing I was hoping for, is that have the websites in the magazine can be actual links that I can go directly to the ads website. Do that and it will be a 5 star review!
on February 14, 2013
I choose this for a magazine to try first time getting on my kindle. It is enjoyable reading but not to crazy about magazines anyways to much advertising that is way I don't read to many of them but this was okay.
on November 21, 2011
Magazine is beautiful on the Kindle Fire. Color vivid, sharp contrast. Easy to navigate thru due to showing mini pages at the bottom that can be easily hidden. If you like the paper magazine and don't want the clutter, I recommend the kindle subscription.
on September 21, 2012
I didn't subscribe to this magazine but I did read a few copies on my Kindle. The magazine, compared to the other entertainment magazines, is better than the rest as far as stories, writing and "keeping it simple" for the average "give-me-a-quick-fix" celebrity reader. The photos make this magazine. The editorial decisions as to who to play on the cover and content are spot on.
on January 26, 2014
I used to buy it but not anymore. It has fake articles and I was sick of it. Like the one saying Jennifer Lawrence is engaged IT'S A LIE! If you wanna read fake exagerated gossip then this if your magazine. But I don't recomend it!
on August 18, 2014
I read this magazine on my Kindle fire HDX. I have never had any problems with receiving the magazine once I paid my one dollar for it. It shows up beautifully on my Kindle fire HDX. The magazine is what it is a celebrity gossip entertainment magazine.
on March 19, 2013
Rated it low because it is a waste of money. Felt like reading a "rag" to relieve some boredom and ended up bored with the magazine. Writting skills are limited and articles are jammed into each pages. Found it hard to read on the Kindle
on May 6, 2012
Picture quality is great on Kindle. Magazine has interesting articles and fashion. Look forward to downloading all issues to Kindle.