Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$19.99

on November 26, 2011
Other reviews rated this item poorly because of price or format. I think its just right. The page views are just like the paper version. Love that I can just pick up where I left off, no need to fold pages.
on May 17, 2012
I really like that I can have the magazine at my finger tips. I also like how it shows up on my kindle when a new one comes out. The only thing I do not like is how it deletes it after a new issue comes out. I wasn't finished yet and a new issue came out and the one I wasn't done with was gone. I couldn't find it anywhere. If I would have bought it in a store I would have been able to finish it.
on December 26, 2011
...although price may be a factor, I am considering the Kindle subscription for my daughter as a gift...I have online mag. subscriptions and appreciate the ease of use on my Kindle, can pick up where I left off and the fact that I am not wasting paper or the clutter of another publication laying on the table in my home...
on December 6, 2011
I absolutely LOVE that I can get my Cosmo subscription on my Kindle Fire. I get the magazine right away. Its in full color and is easy to flip through. The zoom feature really comes in handy when reading articles. You can view as one page at a time, or turn the kindle on its side to view both pages of the spread. Its $1.99 a month, which costs more than a regular subscription, which is a little confusing to me. But, its still cheaper than buying the magazine from the store. So, I guess its kind of a "meet in the middle". I get the magazine automatically downloaded to my Fire so that when I wake up in the morning, its ready for me to grab some coffee and start reading. Im going to see about transferring some of my current magazine subscriptions to my Kindle.
44 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2012
I purchased a subscription of Cosmo recently during a promo for $5 for 12 issues. I think that they should honor the price for digital as well since they save on postage and paper. Makes sense to me.
on August 13, 2012
I love my kindle subscription but I don't like that I cant get it when the new edition hits the stands. I figured I could at least get it the same day! Now I wait weeks to get it.
on November 5, 2012
i am super pissed the latest issue came out in "kindle edition" where it shows the actual page then has the text after. it wont let me zoom and this is NOT how i want to read my magazine. fix this or i am cancelling my subscription.
on September 19, 2013
I signed up for the 3 year paper subscription for $36. A 3 yr subscription for the Kindle version is $60 :(. When I called Cosmo they told me that it's up to the publisher if they want to include a digital version at no extra charge. This is not Amazon's fault people. Get it together Cosmopolitan.....when people travel we don't want to carry 3 or so magazines because they get heavy and us readers have better things to do on vacation besides lugging around an harmful of paper. Besides, if you can offer a 3 yr paper subscription so cheap, why can't you offer a digital copy for the same price? Come on Cosmopolitan, get it together.
on July 4, 2012
Great magazine, but seriously ridiculous that the paper issues hit stores before the electronic edition hits my kindle fire! You'd think with today's technology and the popularity Cosmo has they'd be able to push out electronic editions at least at the same time as paper copies!
on February 17, 2012
Have subscribed to this magazine for over 10 years and been using it on my Kindle fire for 2 months now. Photos are crystal clear. Once you know how to use your kindle for reading magazines it is simple. Most people can't just read the little print on the screen so you have two options. You can use your fingers to zoom in on the writing and read it that way, or you can double tap the screen and choose text mode and then you can read everything VERY clearly without zooming in and out on each page and see each photo as well. I love that I am not waisting all this paper, saving money on magazines (was paying $40 a year!!)and have them all on my Kindle Fire.