Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$5.99

on December 30, 2011
Don't waste your time buying this. After your free trail on the Kindle you can't get any issues but they are sure fast at taking your money. You'll receive nothing for six dollars a month. And if you contact Us Weekly's customer service they will ignore you.
11 comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
An Amazon.com official commented on the review below
on December 28, 2011
Bought the subscription a month ago. Things were great, but now it's been about a week that the new magazine has been out on newsstands in print, but still haven't got it on my Kindle. Not sure I want to subscription if I don't actually get the issues.
55 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2011
Was very excited that US had subscription for Kindle. But have still only received "one" issue.. yet the new one is on the newstand and yet another going to be out on newstand today..??? First thought it was my Kindle or I did something wrong, but after reading these reviews, it's not the Kindle. Very disappointed and will cancel when free offer expires. Wow, one issue for free.. hhmmm.
on June 13, 2012
I am currently doing the free trial of US Weekly. I was planning on purchasing a subscription. I did like the format of the first one I viewed. However, I still only have the issue with Emily on the cover on my Kindle, why hasn't the current with William and Kate on the covered been delivered to my Kindle?
Kind of makes me believe that the previous reviews are true about new issues not being delivered to your Kindle. Other magazines I receive on my Kindle get delivered to me before they even hit the print newsstands. I do not not believe I will be renewing the trial.
on March 1, 2012
I am still waiting to receive the latest US Weekly issue on the kindle. Its on the newstands but not on my kindle
on December 29, 2011
The kindle version is now 2 weeks behind. Why is this? 6 bucks a month for one copy? Who wants to be 3 weeks behind the print versions? I am going to cancel this subscription until it is fixed.
on December 29, 2011
Ordered this for my mom because she loves this magazine but the magazine is always weeks behind. Really don't want to pay for something that doesn't work. Will be interested when its working.
on January 1, 2012
No delivery problems here. I subscribed to the kindle edition because its convenient plus amazon is offering a 14 day free trial. So far, so good. I received my issues on time and the magazine looks crisp and perfect on my kindle fire. I'm not concerned about the price issue going forward and I think I will continue with the paid subscription. Does it make sense that the paper version is cheaper? Not to me but I love that I am saving waste and space with the digital version, plus its still much cheaper than paying per issue which is what I used to do. If you were not going to pay for a physical subscription and you can see it in color on the fire I say go for it! Hopefully Amazon will lower the cost in the near future.
review image review image review image
on February 17, 2012
Have subscribed to this magazine for about 2 months now on my Kindle fire. Photos are crystal clear. Once you know how to use your kindle for reading magazines it is simple. Most people can't just read the little print on the screen so you have two options. You can use your fingers to zoom in on the writing and read it that way, or you can double tap the screen and choose text mode and then you can read everything VERY clearly without zooming in and out on each page and see each photo as well. I love that I am not waisting all this paper, saving money on magazines and have them all on my Kindle Fire. Also I have had no issues NOT receiving my magazines. As another reviewer mentioned if you do login to your account and you can select to receive a back issue.
on September 25, 2015
Accidentally purchased this while phone was in pocket somehow. Thought about calling customer service for a refund if even possible as it's a book/magazine but figured I wouldn't.

Say down and thumbed thru and read things in it and it was just garbage gossip about the non average person you know the ones in Hollywood. Don't understand why someone would waste their time reading this GOSSIP and paying for all the ads to come on your kindle. Yes sadly even if you get the sd free kindle the ads in garbage magazines still get shoved in your face in the magazine. What a waste of a persons valuable time. Sell a great product and you won't have to take out full page ads. I rarely if at all get sold on ads. It's more about what you need rather than want. I surely didn't want this magazine either. I need to find out if there's a way to block magazine purchases as if you dispute them they'll surely say ohhow do we know you didn't read them. A waste of time!