Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 21, 2012
All of My First Puzzles are fantastic with the Alphabet being no exception. Both my grandkids (ages 3 and 4) really enjoy them and will play with them a long time.
on January 8, 2013
Even my 2 year old has figured out how to play. Great game for the kids. The app says the letter after they put the puzzle together.
on March 11, 2012
I'm a homeschool mom of a kindergartener and preschooler. This puzzle was a great game to use to reinforce the alphabet. Even though my preschooler figured it out quickly he likes doing over and over again.
on January 30, 2013
My 3 yr old great grandson plays this game on my Kindle. He has a short attention span, and likes to change games often. But he always chooses this one!
on January 11, 2012
very happy with these puzzles. great for helping to learn the alphabet.

Also a fun puzzle activity for my son.
on January 3, 2012
I really was not too happy with this game my son figured it out in less then a min. And he did it all very quickly :(
on January 12, 2013
my young-un loves, i mean loves this application. she plays it all the time. it was definitely a great buy for her learning
on May 4, 2012
I have used these puzzles and many others from this company with my 2 and 3 year old. The puzzles are good both for the aspect of the Letter reinforcement and for the logic of putting together puzzles. My only complaint on this is that the iPad app has a number of different languages while the Kindle Fire App only has English.
on May 27, 2012
Our son loves puzzles and this app. I recommend to anyone with children.;D It's educational, fun and entertaining! I often find myself wanting to play it myself.
on March 17, 2015
My little one loves these puzzles and she is learning at the same time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse