Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 12, 2013
my young-un loves, i mean loves this application. she plays it all the time. it was definitely a great buy for her learning
on February 27, 2012
My 3 yr old great grand daughter loves this program and plays it on my Kindle Fire by herself. There are a lot of programs for kids her age on Amazon.com We love them.
on December 23, 2012
My grandson plays this one a lot. He gets to learn his numbers while learning to recognize how to do puzzles by their shape. He is getting faster every time he plays this.
on January 1, 2013
This game is fun for my three year old. We have played it a few times and we like it!
on January 6, 2012
My two-year-old loves this app! She first tried the "My First Puzzles: Animals" when it was the free app of the day. After seeing how well she did, I looked for other apps by the same publisher. This app is just fantastic! After correctly placing each piece, the app gives a light chime. After correctly solving the entire puzzle, it correctly pronounces the name the number. I will definitely be on the lookout for other apps from the AR Entertainment family!
on March 17, 2015
My little one loves these puzzles and she is learning at the same time.
on August 4, 2015