Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on February 2, 2014
This app was one that is free in the kids free time option and will not open if you are not in the kids free time app. My daughter tried to open it outside her free time and it charged me coins but then said it could not be opened. While she loves the app and plays with it during free time, I feel that I should not have been charged the coins for an app that will not open regularly.
on January 27, 2012
I first downloaded the free version. After seeing how much my daughter liked playing this, I purchased the full version. I have a kindle fire. My daughter is 3-1/2 yrs old. I was really surprised at how quickley she was able to figure out how to use the touchscreen. Guess kids are a lot smarter than adults give them credit for.
on December 27, 2012
My little guy loves this 'game' which is actually a terrific teaching tool. The dino pieces to each puzzle are in letter-order and the game tells the player what letter is on each piece after fitting it properly into the puzzle.
on December 23, 2012
My grandson already knows his letters and can say them in order, but not if you don't always start with "A". This has taught him the order of letters no matter where you start as well as how to recognize puzzle shapes. The letters are written on top of the puzzles shapes that make the dinosaur. If you don't put the puzzle pieces in order, they won't fit. For example, a puzzle that has 7 pieces and starts with the letter K. You can't put L in place until K is in place. There is a help section on the bottom of the page that tells you which letter goes next. At first, he would put in a puzzle piece and say "K", then he would look down to the help section and see the letter "L" was highlighted and say "L", then he would find the "L" piece and put it in, then go on to the next. Now he only looks down at the help section occasionally.
on May 21, 2012
We also bought the snake set, which has even more puzzles, but with numbers. My 2yo son loves both games and I like that they even sound great, love the calm music and sounds. I wish that on the hardest setting the cheat bar would be removed, but that is my only complaint. Most apps by this dev seem a little overpriced at two bucks, but these games are actually worth it.
on August 14, 2012
My son was very excited by this but when we got it, he was able to complete all the levels within 1/2 an hour. He never wanted to go back to it so we deleted the app. He did have fun while he was doing it though.
on November 17, 2014
Not sure why but it used to work on Amazon subscription service and now when I would pay for it nothing g...no install error! So bad cuz my boy liked it....fix it Amazon or developer else I'm out.
on April 2, 2014
My granddaughter lives this game. I had deleted it thinking she didn't want it anymore and low an behold. .where my puzzles. So I downloaded it again. She lives it. Thank you for you app.
on July 30, 2014
My Great Grandson loved this. He was two and a half years old when I started him on my Kindle with Amazon learning games I would recommend this greatly to anyone
on October 29, 2012
My 3 yo son loves puzzles and grasps the concept of this game well. The alphabet is a sneeky bonus for us, and the repetition of the letters is teaching him well. Good variety of puzzles as well to keep him engaged.