Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on June 13, 2012
The game of life is a very fun game to play with friends or solo. Its quick and is very entertaining. If you like playing board games you should totally get The Game Of Life!!!!! I hope this review is helpfull to you :]
0Comment|696 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2012
My 11 year old son gets bored easily on car trips or Dr. visits so when he found this game I was willing to pay for it. What a bargain!!! It keeps him occupied for a long time and I don't have to hear "I'm bored". It really is a fun way to play Life (you don't have to deal with all the money and other paper stuff) when you are on the go. Highly recommend this game!!
0Comment|1,011 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2012
This game is a lot of fun. it's great for when you're bored because it keeps you entertained for 15 minutes a round. and believe me, one round is never enough ...
0Comment|148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2012
Ive never played the actual board game, but I absolutely love the app. It is so fun to play with other people to see who can have the better life. Great game. I highly recommend it.
0Comment|323 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2012
I know it might be expensive but it is all worth it you must buy it it is endless fun and never gets old play with friends or by yourself either way is great
0Comment|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2012
This is a childhood favorite of mine, so of course when I found it for the Kindle I had to try it!

I like the concept for sure. It's essentially the same game play, but virtual. Progression across the board slows significantly if you're playing against the computer. My main complaint, is that the end game leaves a lot to be desired. You choose where you'd like to retire and that's basically it. I'm still unsure how the LIFE tiles really factor in since that all happens behind the scenes. Also, after you retire you still have to spin every turn although I have no idea why since nothing ever comes of it. It sort of ruins the game for me because it's like you play all the way through, get to the end (which is significantly prolonged due to people spinning for no reason that have already finished the game) then it does some behind the scenes math, comes up with a magic number, and tells you who won.

After all is said and done, it's an alright game to pass the time. However, the developers should seriously consider revamping the ending.
22 comments|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2012
Absolutely love this game. My daughter can play by herself and is entertained for hours. I've played with her and I love the graphics. This version has a few more "choices" to make in Life and they are a lot of fun. Highly recommend.
0Comment|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2012
I don't remember playing this game growing up but I love playing it now! I do it by myself or with friends! It is also great for kids because it show you the "what ifs" of life!
0Comment|122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2012
My two children (ages 10 and 7) enjoyed playing this alone, with friends, and with the baby sitter. The game seems to amuse them for a long time.
on December 19, 2012
We haven't had any problems with the game loading and it's nice to be able to have multiple players! It it's a fun family game!