Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 26, 2011
What an awesome game. I am so impressed at the wide variety of winter holiday words that were incorporated into the puzzles. Directions are easy to follow and the puzzle words range from easy to find to a bit more challenging to find.
on November 29, 2011
I have gotten all of the word search puzzles for kindle so far, they are quite addicting and so much fun and sure beats the boredom while waiting in the dentist and doctors offices. When a new version for the holidays was offered I knew I had to get it!! Thanks and keep them coming!
on November 28, 2011
I'm not sure what the other reviewer is referring to when he states that the game is different than what is advertised. It is as exactly as shown. I love this Christmas version as it has lots of diiferent winter/holiday themes.
on November 30, 2011
I love the word puzzles & bought this for my kindle.... I'm emjoying it! Lots of puzzles in the them of Christmas some easy some hard.
on December 19, 2011
I'm completely pleased with this game. Lots of word search puzzles covering a variety of Christmas subjects. Songs, foods, movies, traditions. The interface is simple and elegant. Simply click on the first and last letter of the word you find and a line is crossedthrough it. Lots of fun for the holidays. Looking forward to future editions!
on December 16, 2011
I really enjoy word search and this is a fun holiday version. I like it and would recommend it.
Don't know what else to say escept Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
on December 30, 2011
it seems like i will like this game because i llove doing word searches its my favorite thing to do but i cant getit because i dont have the amazon card but ever since my mom went on amazon.com she got me one book for free and my mom said it woudnt work but when i went down stairs to tell my sister it wouldnt work she said what and i said never mind and i looked at my kindle to go to my home page i saw the book and was like yaaa and then i started buying tons of free books and games but the only thing i cant buy is stuff that costs stuff because i dont have the card.
VINE VOICEon December 26, 2011
This game for my kindle was well worth the 99 cents. It is great fun, and there are 5 pages of screens listed that you can go to play. At this point, I've only done about a page and a half, and they've been great fun. I have the Touch kindle and my fingers are maybe a bit big. Sometimes the game gets confused and circles the wrong letter, but we get it straight pretty fast. You only have to touch the first and last letter, and the game automatically crosses the word out.

Once again, great fun, well worth the money.
on November 27, 2012
I prefer Oak Systems Word search puzzles. I like the way you can move around the puzzle and it's easy to see which words you have found. I like the Holiday Word search puzzles. Some words are easier to find than others. I like the challenge to find the words in each puzzle.
on November 24, 2012
I enjoy the setup of the Holiday Word Search much better than the last word search I purchased. It is much easier to see and I like the alphabetical listing going up and down better than across.