Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on November 26, 2011
What an awesome game. I am so impressed at the wide variety of winter holiday words that were incorporated into the puzzles. Directions are easy to follow and the puzzle words range from easy to find to a bit more challenging to find.
on November 29, 2011
I have gotten all of the word search puzzles for kindle so far, they are quite addicting and so much fun and sure beats the boredom while waiting in the dentist and doctors offices. When a new version for the holidays was offered I knew I had to get it!! Thanks and keep them coming!
on November 28, 2011
I'm not sure what the other reviewer is referring to when he states that the game is different than what is advertised. It is as exactly as shown. I love this Christmas version as it has lots of diiferent winter/holiday themes.
VINE VOICEon December 26, 2011
This game for my kindle was well worth the 99 cents. It is great fun, and there are 5 pages of screens listed that you can go to play. At this point, I've only done about a page and a half, and they've been great fun. I have the Touch kindle and my fingers are maybe a bit big. Sometimes the game gets confused and circles the wrong letter, but we get it straight pretty fast. You only have to touch the first and last letter, and the game automatically crosses the word out.

Once again, great fun, well worth the money.
on December 19, 2011
I'm completely pleased with this game. Lots of word search puzzles covering a variety of Christmas subjects. Songs, foods, movies, traditions. The interface is simple and elegant. Simply click on the first and last letter of the word you find and a line is crossedthrough it. Lots of fun for the holidays. Looking forward to future editions!
on January 2, 2013
I rarely give 5 stars to anyone ,so 4 stars is very good. A word search using some well known and some not so well known words from the holiday season. It is very interesting to not only locate words,but to look for unusual words associated with the holidays. You can find easier word searches,and more complicated searches. Really, there are searches for anyone in the family. It is fun and I found myself learning holiday words I never knew, and I 'am pretty good at this. I like the ability to clear the puzzles and give to your husband ,or child to work them,so it's not a waste of money.
Go for it and I know you will enjoy learning more about the holidays while you work your brain and have fun.
on November 27, 2012
I prefer Oak Systems Word search puzzles. I like the way you can move around the puzzle and it's easy to see which words you have found. I like the Holiday Word search puzzles. Some words are easier to find than others. I like the challenge to find the words in each puzzle.
on July 31, 2013
I enjoyed playing this game with my young friends during the month of December. It was fun watching them find the hidden words. They loved playing on the Kindle and I loved sharing with them. Your kids will enjoy this game.
on December 27, 2012
This is really fun. And a bit addicting. Puts you in the holiday mood. I play it on my breaks or before bed - just to pass some time and let my mind unwind. There are lots of word searches. I am currently on page 2 of 5 and I pull it out quite a bit. I would recommend to others that enjoy word finds. Works best with a stylus on the kindle touch.
on December 5, 2012
I love word search puzzles. Now that I have them on my Kindle (I have the least expensive black and white model), I'm faster at solving the puzzles. No more crossing out the words as I find them as the Kindle does that for me. Love it!