Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

VINE VOICEon November 29, 2011
Cryptograms can be fairly fun when the tedious parts are taken away, with a modern solver like Puzzle Baron. Letter counts are given. Trying a letter fills it throughout the puzzle. Read the free story by Poe first: Gold Bug. It talks about the general solving method. I also liked Puzzle Baron Volume 1 and Puzzle Baron Volume 2.

Categories of quotes are: Christmas, Friends and Family, Gifts and Giving, Hanukkah, Holiday Season, Home and Hearth, New Years, Snow and Ice, Thanksgiving, and Wintertime. There are ten cryptograms in each of the ten categories.

Recommended.
on March 19, 2013
This was my first ever electronic cryptogram game. It is so much better than doing them on paper! The quotes were good, there are different levels of difficulty, and you can get a hint if you get stuck. Lots of fun! I only wish there were more puzzles included, but for the price I really can't complain about that!
on October 27, 2012
Although I'm an avid reader, I've also gotten into some of the games & puzzles that Amazon offers for the Kindle, especially since mine has a keyboard. Before bed, if I am either between books or don't feel like reading then I like to kick back and unwind with a game or a puzzle.
I love cryptograms on paper, when I started working the Puzzle Baron's crytograms, I found a terrific puzzle to work besides Sudoku to kick back and unwind with. Although I have most of the Baron's volumes, I particularly loved this Holiday themed version combining a cluster of several holidays. I've worked most of the Thanksgiving puzzles, with each puzzle providing a quote for whatever holiday puzzle you work.
I would love to see more themed Baron's Cryptograms come out, whether they are based on more holidays or other clusters of themed puzzles! There needs to be a volume 5!
on November 8, 2013
I love cryptograms and these are fun because they are holiday related. I have only done 3 or 4 puzzles so fun but have enjoyed them. They were the easy "one star" puzzles and were maybe a little too easy but if these are like others I have done, they will get harder. They are a great thing to do while watching TV to keep your brain active.
on April 29, 2013
I am a great fan of Cryptograms and was excited to find this product for my Kindle Fire on Amazon. What a waste of money! I couldn't get it to open. I would send it back if there was as way to do so and would rate this zero stars. Oh well!
on January 3, 2013
I had a little trouble at first, but got the hang of it. The categories are very helpful & there are hints available, although I only used it once. I don't know how their "average time" is calculated, but I liked it. I'll check out the other volumes to buy.
on November 23, 2012
I just got this game for my kindle touch because I wanted to try cryptograms and this one was the one I chose since the holiday season just started. The puzzles are fun and not super hard of course I am just doing the easy ones so far.
on April 5, 2012
I am still really enjoying these cryptograms. In addition to being able to get hints from the menu button, the grams are divided into different holidays. For example New Years, Christmas, Thanksgiving and so on. I like the fact that you can get as many hints as you need, or do them with no hints at all. Keep them coming, please.
on November 19, 2012
I love volumes 1-3, but I found this one disappointing. The way the categories are split, the puzzles are very easy to solve and predictable in their vocabulary usage.
on September 24, 2012
Really enjoyed these on my Kindle, but wish there were more puzzles to work.
There are so many puzzles out there and I can't seem to find books anymore to work.