Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on June 29, 2014
This was easy to difficult to download based on your device. Didn't have any trouble getting it on my phone or kindle or laptop. Most people had difficulty downloading it and getting it to up date on tablets.
using it for twitter was useless
Those who got it to work loved it. NO PAPER!
on November 26, 2014
I downloaded the information between number of parks and one airport and so far I am not impressed . From what I can see all of the information that is available on this app can be found for free at each venue's website . It is of course nice to have all of the information in one location namely my Kindle fire but I had hoped for something more , instead I actually got less . For example when I went to view the map of Mount Rainier Park the edge of a map was cut off on all four sides so I could not see the entrances to the park and only got a partial view of the trails and roads. Whereas if you download that map directly from the government website you can access the entire map . I have not use this in a convention atmosphere, perhaps it is better for that . On the positive side it is an attractive app and easy to navigate . Negative for me is that the app wants you to sign in . Normally I would delete session app but somehow I managed to get into the app and use it without signing in , which which had me continue using the app . I also read the "permissions" (??) material and was disappointed to see that by signing up they would want my credit card information . Why they would require or need my credit card information is beyond me and if that is required to access the app in the future I will delete it .
on May 18, 2015
I got the app for my kindle because it has more room and works much better than my phone. I also still got it on my phone just in case. I'm glad I did, because the Denver Comic-Con guidebook keeps yelling at me that I need the newest update for guidebook to download their newest update. I can get it on my phone, but this one is not the latest update.
What's worse is that when I contacted customer service to find out if the newest update would be available for the kindle by this weekend for DCC2015, the customer service rep provided very inaccurate and false information that I knew from the moment I read the email, that she had absolutely no clue what she was talking about. She told me "You can update the app anytime and it only takes a few seconds." I have sent a response saying that "no I cannot update the app itself anytime. There has to be a current update for me to be able to." And provided her the information about the kindle app and phone app differences. I haven't heard back yet, but not am impressive start.
on October 20, 2013
I downloaded this because the convention I was going to for a weekend recommended it for people who planned on going to panels. It would have been more helpful if I had downloaded it on my phone rather than my kindle, because my phone was in my pocket and my kindle was in my bag, preventing me from hearing or seeing any updates. It's a very good app, and would probably use it again. Despite not using it much, it did give me an idea of when and what would be going on and I did appreciate the convention site telling me about it. It has a nice, clean and easy-to-understand layout. It's a very professional looking app. Very nice.
on January 18, 2013
This was the first conference I attended that offered their material on Guidebook. It was very handy to keep the schedule (including my personal selections from the concurrent tracks) on my Kindle Fire. I was also able to access conference materials, like abstracts for many of the presentations while they were being presented.
It worked well, although one of the event reminders kept popping up days in advance trying to tell me I was missing a reception.
on August 1, 2013
I've used "hard copies" in the past. This time I used it and needed to waste no paper. Anxious to see how it functions as the event approaches.

I found the maps and schedule worked well for my needs. I've used it at two conferences and had success using the evaluation procedure while eating lunch. Easy and quick. I did have difficulty downloading the notes but purchased them on-site. Over all I would keep the rating the same.
on May 28, 2013
I am the conference organizer and we have used Guidebook for two years now and we behind the scenes people as well as our attendees love it. It works on all my devices -- iPhone and Kindle -- and I haven't heard any complaint about incompatibility on anything. I highly recommend this app to conference organizers!
on October 23, 2015
It required a lot less paper, but the program didn't always work easily, granted I may not have done everything correctly. I had problems getting back to the schedule after I submitted session comments. Overall I liked the program and hope it continues to improve.
on June 8, 2013
Helpful tool, as long as vendors keep the sepfic guides current and up to date. Great to not have carry and dog- ear a paper guide, makes for much less waste as well. Who knew I was going to enjoy the ease of it best.
on May 30, 2015
Decent interface and finding and downloading the guide I wanted was quick and easy but when ever I tried opening the guide either on Wi-Fi or off, it was plagued by server connection issues.